Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sage Scout (Night Owl)

sagescoutdoneclose6-jpg.1320830
Night owl is absolutely fire in my limted experience

Hi yes, I'm alive. Dance -> baseball -> Nutcracker audition has made for a busy busy day :rofl: then girls' night Chinese dinner date with me, mini me, and mini's favorite dance teacher whom I've gotten close with lol. Mini was ecstatic to see her waiting with me when she came out of her audition lol. Hubby is at work and of course didn't respond when I asked what he wanted so I brought home my leftovers and hopefully that'll be enough for him lol.

Ended up having to cut off some of the main cola of the critical last night cause I found a bit of rot starting near the top of it. Hopefully that'll be good enough for now cause she's definitely not ready to come down yet.

#2's team won their game today as well so he's quite happy about that. Came home to change before dinner and decided to have a smoke before we left, got a bit higher than intended and ended up having a hell of a time figuring out the tip when we were done :rofl:

@Mossy Start the new job in another week , really looking forward to it . I liked the job I was doing , but I can't work for Fuckwits . :nono: Close call with the fires . Bit of a wake up call . So we have decided to sell up and move . We will rent when the time comes till we find what we want . I am wanting to build a life style for the family to enjoy and grand kids when they have them . Need flat land - water - power Solar - I believe the way we are going the kids will need some where they can at least grow some food - cattle- chickens - Veg ect . So the last thing we need to deal with is fire . It will take time , but we will get there .:thumbsup:
I wish ya all the luck to find a good place! Raising most of your own food is very rewarding in so many ways. My health now would probably pretty crappy now if I hadn't grown my own food for so many years. Everything was organically raised...........including all the animals. I got to a point where I didn't buy any feed for my animals..........well, the ones I ate.

Last photos for this anonymous lady, on day 127, before & after wet trim. She came in a 3-pack marked "Bubble Gum Auto," but proved herself to be neither. She does have a strong coffee smell, if anybody knows a strain like that?

On the first pre-harvest smoke crazy stuff started to happen, so prolly sativa dominant. Not a great smoke for those with high anxiety. Definitely a daytime smoke. Hope it matures some, getting some amber now. She'll prolly get chopped tomorrow, unless somebody intercedes to spare her:
BGfem_day127_untrimmed.jpg
BGfem_day127_wet-trim.jpg

D4D1A68C-78E7-4C85-A8E7-82423DB91C69.jpeg

oh mannnnn…. My wife just told me the gas station in the hood carries Modelo in a tall boy…
I bought ‘em ALL.

Also… notice how small a 24oz can looks in my hand? Remember when I said I wasn’t exactly a small or average sized fella? Lol

View attachment 1371383
oh mannnnn…. My wife just told me the gas station in the hood carries Modelo in a tall boy…
I bought ‘em ALL.

Also… notice how small a 24oz can looks in my hand? Remember when I said I wasn’t exactly a small or average sized fella? Lol
Whats up @Dichoti When I could drink it I preferred the Negro Modelo. I have some good gluten free choices though! Made by Glutenburg out a Canada.

G suss!!! Talk about coyote pack goin wild!
Sound like bloody hyenas
I do believe a donair in Canada is different from a UK donner….no?
I know the Canadian one has that weird sauce
Frank I don’t think the funny sauce is Canada’s thing lol probably just where you got it... but that’s the other side of the land, so who knows . It’s all middle eastern or wherever.
I think sauce is called tahinis ? Not the Greek one

@arty zan that is exactly why I barely eat out

G suss!!! Talk about coyote pack goin wild!
Sound like bloody hyenas

Frank I don’t think the funny sauce is Canada’s thing lol probably just where you got it... but that’s the other side of the land, so who knows . It’s all middle eastern or wherever.
I think sauce is called tahinis ? Not the Greek one

@arty zan that is exactly why I barely eat out
I was looking it up earlier….apparently it’s specifically a Halifax thing…..A Halifax Donair. Different than a shawarma, etc….but only by a little.

I was looking it up earlier….apparently it’s specifically a Halifax thing…..A Halifax Donair. Different than a shawarma, etc….but only by a little.
Nah their different lol
They love that stuff in Halifax lol they have donair pizza shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back