Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Dichoti ....feeling better than yesterday...... :pass: ..how are you...?

Afternoon @Green Hornet ....my Sympathy is with the cat..........:crying:
I’m well. I’m surprised I’m even awake yet, Honestly. 3 bottles of Modelo at the bar next door, two bottles of Corona, and three tall boys went down way too easily last night. I’m not even hungover, which I find funny. I drank, my wife didn’… we went to bed around 2am… I’m up after 5 hours and ready to get the day started, She’s still in bed Lol

I’m well. I’m surprised I’m even awake yet, Honestly. 3 bottles of Modelo at the bar next door, two bottles of Corona, and three tall boys went down way too easily last night. I’m not even hungover, which I find funny. I drank, my wife didn’… we went to bed around 2am… I’m up after 5 hours and ready to get the day started, She’s still in bed Lol

:crying: I very rarely get hangovers...even when I Deserve them..drives hubby Nuts.........:cheers:

Naaaaa.........I never go out without scissors.......SNIP!

Aaagghh........:crying:... I'll get the scissors @WildBill...if you do the snipping........:biggrin:

:crying: I very rarely get hangovers...even when I Deserve them..drives hubby Nuts.........:cheers:

Aaagghh........:crying:... I'll get the scissors @WildBill...if you do the snipping........:biggrin:
I rarely do, Even though I rarely drink anymore.

When I was welding, I’d drink a 24 pack of beer every night, So that may be part of it, even though that was a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back