Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggghhh @Frank the Dank ....:yoinks:..we just get chilli sauce and garlic mayo for dressing...
Yup chilli sauce is the de facto sauce for a kebab!
The only other official addition is some lemon juice if desired!
Back in the 1980's chilli sauce and lemon were all you could get!
Now I go to a kebab house and there up to five different sauces, chilli, sweet chilli, garlic mayo, reg mayo and mint sauce, it is lamb after all!
Lamb is my favorite meat and if you go to a Greek place, get the Kleftiko AKA Robber's Lamb.
Originally cooked in a sealed pot over flameless charcoal.
In the pot would go wine and herbs and a shank of lamb, then a ring of dough around the rim of the pot and then the lid put on.
This sealed pot stopped the smell of food wafting around as they hid waiting for people to rob on the road!
The meat is succulent and falls from the bone om nom nom!
The lamb used is the shank, I love the meat at the ankle end because it is so unctuous, this is the bit that can cut off first when I roast a leg of lamb when it comes out of the oven.

Last edited:
Fucking love South Park!
Interesting fact about Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
They once went to the Oscars in a Limo dressed as ladies in dresses on LSD!
Little did they realize how long it takes to get to the theater.
Because everyone going is in a stretch limo the procession of stars in their cars, takes hours to proceed.
Matt and trey were in the Limo for 4 hours!
:crying::crying::crying::crying:
1632600939676.png

Hey man you seeing these dragons, I'm tripping balls dude!

Fucking love South Park!
Interesting fact about Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
They once went to the Oscars in a Limo dressed as ladies in dresses on LSD!
Little did they realize how long it takes to get to the theater.
Because everyone going is in a stretch limo the procession of stars in their cars, takes hours to proceed.
Matt and trey were in the Limo for 4 hours!
:crying::crying::crying::crying:
View attachment 1371300
Hey man you seeing these dragons, I'm tripping balls dude!

ahhhh yup yup I don't drink a lot, far too expensive at over £5 a pint.
weed is cheaper to buy , even cheaper to grow and I prefer it to alcohol!
Plus I can smoke weed at the pub

You can smoke weed at the Pub.....?...progressive......:headbang:
[I could just eat that kebab now..groan...]

How's things with you @hecno ?...did the new job start yet....did the fires get handled...?

Now I go to a kebab house and there up to five different sauces, chilli, sweet chilli, garlic mayo, reg mayo and mint sauce, it is lamb after all!

I had mine with coleslaw the other day....it was Good....

The meat is succulent and falls from the bone om nom nom!

Gawd...I'm starving now.......:drool:....and the fridge is empty coz we didn't get shopping....sob.......

@Mossy Start the new job in another week , really looking forward to it . I liked the job I was doing , but I can't work for Fuckwits . :nono: Close call with the fires . Bit of a wake up call . So we have decided to sell up and move . We will rent when the time comes till we find what we want . I am wanting to build a life style for the family to enjoy and grand kids when they have them . Need flat land - water - power Solar - I believe the way we are going the kids will need some where they can at least grow some food - cattle- chickens - Veg ect . So the last thing we need to deal with is fire . It will take time , but we will get there .:thumbsup:

I had mine with coleslaw the other day....it was Good....

Gawd...I'm starving now.......:drool:....and the fridge is empty coz we didn't get shopping....sob.......
Coleslaw is perfect!
As long as it has crunchy cabbage, I'm in!

Hmmmm a recurring theme here Mossy, I went without my pickled chillies and lemon for the same reason!
Now remind me what day is it you need to get up early and go to the farmers market!
Don't forget to change all the clocks, to follow hubby into pulling his finger out!

BTW I have found out that Opies do green peppercorns!
I did go to the Spanish deli as well, I asked them for green peppercorn, he had the same look as a dog you just told a joke to, completely confused but happy you are talking to them!:crying:
Turn out they didn't stock them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back