Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy Start the new job in another week , really looking forward to it . I liked the job I was doing , but I can't work for Fuckwits . :nono: Close call with the fires . Bit of a wake up call . So we have decided to sell up and move . We will rent when the time comes till we find what we want . I am wanting to build a life style for the family to enjoy and grand kids when they have them . Need flat land - water - power Solar - I believe the way we are going the kids will need some where they can at least grow some food - cattle- chickens - Veg ect . So the last thing we need to deal with is fire . It will take time , but we will get there .:thumbsup:

Good Luck on the Journey @hecno .....sounds like you have the Plan made.

Pity about your gardens though..Lots of work gone into them.....:digit:...do you get lots of fires...?
We get them every summer in Spain but we have been fortunate not to see any.

You can smoke weed at the Pub.....?...progressive......:headbang:
[I could just eat that kebab now..groan...]

How's things with you @hecno ?...did the new job start yet....did the fires get handled...?
Time are a changing, in the the city there are areas and pubs in which you can smoke weed as stinky as you like.
There used to be trouble in such establishments but came to the conclusion, you keep everything tickety boo and we will leave you alone and just deal with the drunks fighting in town!
To be honest I've been smoking in pub gardens for 15-20 years, you have to know where it is cool or be careful or smoke hash (moroccan) as it doesn't give of much of a whiff!
Weed has been virtually decriminalized for a fair few years but if someone grasses you up, they are duty bound to investigate you!
If they realize your just smoking personal, they will leave you alone!
If you are growing less than 5 plants they see it as personal and won;t bust you unless someone grassed you up and again they have to look in to it!
There aint enpough money, enough police and too many people growing their own, the war on weed is lost!
The Uk is a net exporter of cannabis and around 80% self sufficient in weed, the remaining 20% is made up of domestic supplies of weed and hash and American grown strains and concentrates, which are very expensive.
It is thought that the UK will be legal in 10-15 years as we catch up with the rest of the world!
Just remembered there are also coffee shops in parts of London, they are like the old Speakeasies that Amsterdam had before they had out in the open coffee shops.
They will sell maybe 3 types of weed and 2 of hash.
They have huge carbon filter to keep it all stealthy.
The police are fully aware that they operate but turn a blind eye as it keeps trouble off the streets!

Last edited:
Coleslaw is perfect!
As long as it has crunchy cabbage, I'm in!

Yup....:d5:..crunchy cabbage......nom..nom....

Now remind me what day is it you need to get up early and go to the farmers market!

:crying: Sunday....Alexa..slap hubby 'round the ears and shout Market...Sunday morning........:yay1:.....

:crying:...

Yup....:d5:..crunchy cabbage......nom..nom....

:crying: Sunday....Alexa..slap hubby 'round the ears and shout Market...Sunday morning........:yay1:.....

:crying:...
I'm thinking the reason hubby drags his feet is because he doesn't actually want to go to market!
3 hours piddling around in the bathroom is much easier!:crying:

BTW I have found out that Opies do green peppercorns!

Have you tried them yet....?..so much more aromatic......

Time are a changing, in the the city there are areas and pubs in which you can smoke weed as stinky as you like.
There used to be trouble in such establishments but came to the conclusion, you keep everything tickety boo and we will leave you alone and just deal with the drunks fighting in town!
To be honest I've been smoking in pub gardens for 15-20 years, you have to know where it is cool or be careful or smoke hash (moroccan) as it doesn't give of much of a whiff!
Weed has been virtually decriminalized for a fair few years but if someone grasses you up, they are duty bound to investigate you!
If they realize your just smoking personal, they will leave you alone!
If you are growing less than 5 plants they see it as personal and won;t bust you unless someone grassed you up and again they have to look in to it!
There aint enpough money, enough police and too many people growing their own, the war on weed is lost!
The Uk is a net exporter of cannabis and around 80% self sufficient in weed, the remaining 20% is made up of domestic supplies of weed and hash and American grown strains and concentrates, which are very expensive.
It is thought that the UK will be legal in 10-15 years as we catch up with the rest of the world!
Just remembered there are also coffee shops in parts of London, they are like the old Speakeasies that Amsterdam had before they had out in the open coffee shops.
They will sell maybe 3 types of weed and 2 of hash.
They have huge carbon filter to keep it all stealthy.
The police are fully aware that they operate but turn a blind eye as it keeps trouble off the streets!

I Was going to say Stoners are not Fighters...........:pass:..but we do have our Times...

Pretty much the same here in regards you Probably won't get in trouble unless someone reports you...then they have to Action it.

I Thought Spain was fairly tolerant...until I saw what they did with Dinafem...:nono:

@Mossy we are used to fires , but this was to close to home . The local lads did a great job back burning , the problem being if there is a number of fires there is not enough of them to cover the area . This fire was the first time I could hear it sitting where I am at the moment . Better safe than sorry . @Man'O'Green @arty za I love farmers markets , used to go to them all the time when I lived in New Zealand . Here we have a great one too . every Saturday . Real food . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back