Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farm Market today:greencheck:

I am always tempted to eat left over coleslaw the day after. This is always a mistake :gassy::gassy::gassy1:

As we Know to our Peril in the staff room.........................................just sayin..........................:eyebrows:

I'm thinking the reason hubby drags his feet is because he doesn't actually want to go to market!

Yup..we only get there when he wants something else..ie...his shorts....I'm expecting him saying..it is winter now...I'll wait until Spring for the shorts......:crying:

3 hours piddling around in the bathroom is much easier!

He does 45 minutes bog booking appointments...................:nono:..drives me nuts when I'm wanting a pee and I know he is sitting in there with his Kindle........:doh:...

People really should have two bathroms..to stay married.....:cuss:...

Charlie Brown ain't got nuttin on me :smoking:

ebbxcs-2-9-24a-jpg.1371322

Have you tried them yet....?..so much more aromatic......

I Was going to say Stoners are not Fighters...........:pass:..but we do have our Times...

Pretty much the same here in regards you Probably won't get in trouble unless someone reports you...then they have to Action it.

I Thought Spain was fairly tolerant...until I saw what they did with Dinafem...:nono:
Big Tescos do them, I have a look next time I'm there.
No, still not yet had the pleasure but I look forward to it!

Stoners are more cerebral fighters, drinkers prefer to go for fisty cuffs!

I go to great lengths to be stealthy when needed, It protects me and I bother no one!

Spain has a couple of problems, one being the government views against those of the autonomous regions/communities views, just like the federal laws vs, the state laws, in the US.

The autonomous regions/communities pf Spain, each make up their own regional laws by public vote and local government.

In Catalonia everything is a lot more accepting of cannabis, whereas in other parts of Spain they are much less tolerant of cannabis.

Cannabis in Spain is decriminalized for personal cultivation and use, and other purposes other than sale or trade. It's illegal for trade or commercial purposes.

Governments always want more money or to control things more effectively.

With beach imports in the South, seed growers in the North and a growing cannabis club (coffee shop) scene, you can see the Spanish government wanting to show who's the boss.

Then there is the whole cyber currency thing, where these companies that were hit, were thought by the spanish Government, to have been not declaring those sales, for Tax reasons and were possibly committing fraud.

It's a proper mess but It is still leap years (a fair bit shorter than light years) ahead of the UK.(even if it aint so bad in reality, after all been doing it for many years anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back