Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the email about the sale.

I've been seeing some reports of Roots Organic products quality is on the decline. Seems the company that makes Roots Organic products was bought out. I hope not. It's a great base to build from.
Not that big of a deal at the moment. I have a very good supply of used media waiting in totes and about 55 gal in the 4x4 about 125-130 gal total.
I have some pumice coming in to lighten up some things and add some paramagnetism to da mix.
A few weeks ago I added a "floor dry" product to a tote as a test. This product is composed of processed diatomaceous earth. It's processed to random sized hard product. It doesn't fall apart when soaked in water. It doesn't hurt your bennies as there's no more sharp points on the diatom skeletons. I'm using it for the available silica. 1/2 cup per cubic foot o media.
Did you see the video with Pedro (Ice water hash video)? Really enjoyed that one

Hey stoners and stonettes :toke: Getting on the ferry and heading home this evening. Can't wait to see what's happening in the greenhouse. Definitely have had my fill of the civilized world...had some fun though:pass:

I'm definitely behind on episodes, more so because I haven't done soil yet. I'm sure when I try it, I will binge watch episodes until the Mrs. yell at me to go to bed :rofl:. I did watch the IWH video though, especially with me going down that road. Was an awesome video. Jeremy was ripped :crying:

I'm definitely behind on episodes, more so because I haven't done soil yet. I'm sure when I try it, I will binge watch episodes until the Mrs. yell at me to go to bed :rofl:. I did watch the IWH video though, especially with me going down that road. Was an awesome video. Jeremy was ripped :crying:
Soil becomes easier as you learn. Is it simple? I say yes, but after learning the basics.

IMG_1830.JPG

Bowl of chicken soup anyone....?.............:chef:..10 of your 5 a day.........:eyebrows:

It will clean out all those sluggish colons.............:gassy: ....

I have not watched anything since he finished season 1's harvest, i'll binge them like you when enough come out later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back