Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawd...we have got to That time of year again... :pass: ..doesn't seem two minutes since we were looking for the Summer....

I Hope she heals Well @Bill.de.Cat .......:karmacloud:
I woke up to a cold 57F (13.7c) outside :frowny: summer is over

I almost bought the 25lb craft blend bucket and 2 3.0 1cu bags but i talked myself down as I'm doing promix autopots and dwc buckets the next few grows and i have enough stuff to re-amend all my used soil i currently have and while doing my hydro stuff they can cook away for my next sip runs in the spring.
That is the plan anyways :crying:

Let’s just beam this
Frequency into your head until we damage that gland in the back of your head the pain pills shut off... hmmm no thanks

Hmm...you could try having a big arched needle stuck through the front of your neck...through your throat front and back...it Crunches..both times.....
Then into the Sympatic nerve bundle..and electrocute it.......trying to stun it.........

Ooops..no...wait...you have to go to hospital for that one........ :pass: ...

:crying:

KISS is a good philosophy to follow. The Ardent FX is a KISS machine!

I Love a Good KISS ......:kiss:..I Pay for something that does the Work for me..............

Why don't you write it up in the Shit Hot Stoners thread for me @WildBill ....?
People will be writing their xmas lists soon...could give them Ideas.......

Hmm...you could try having a big arched needle stuck through the front of your neck...through your throat front and back...it Crunches..both times.....
Then into the Sympatic nerve bundle..and electrocute it.......trying to stun it.........

Ooops..no...wait...you have to go to hospital for that one........ :pass: ...

:crying:
I might just know a guy.
6A56109E-D371-4150-AB67-D4FBFAF216E2.gif

:baked::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back