Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohawk warrior I believe human , a controlled burn is the way to go , Not some fuck wit That has no idea about fire . Sharing Bro , Z99 cob . View attachment 1369802View attachment 1369803View attachment 1369804

@Mossy Hello . :vibe:

Oh yummy!! The videos seem to play auto for me lol
Man made fire for fire safety is what needs to happen again... also make our forests go back to what they were in the history books..
Guys showed up and haven’t stopped fuckin up the plants
Murder the white pines for ship posts

Only about 500 years too late on the law about cutting ancient trees

Good $MULTI-TIMEZONE-GREETING everyone!

My Tent spreaders arrived from Brothers in Farms. Well built, strong with enough flex to snugly clip on to the poles.

View attachment 1369799
Tent is being used for drying at the minute so can'tt demonstrate with plants.
View attachment 1369800
Quite nice as when you zip the front closed it tensions out the rest of the sides. Not really seeing the need for two sets!
View attachment 1369801
Maybe lower and higher so that way the top doesn’t suck inward
And what you pay for those? If ya don’t mind sharing

And if those guys were military that is a bad ass company name

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg soda!!!!! How you doin brother

Last edited:
Morning kittens......back to the grind, wife home from surgery so lot of my time taken up with stepping n fetching for her along with normal home chores so may be on here abit less for awhile.

Gawd...we have got to That time of year again... :pass: ..doesn't seem two minutes since we were looking for the Summer....

Morning kittens......back to the grind, wife home from surgery so lot of my time taken up with stepping n fetching for her along with normal home chores so may be on here abit less for awhile.

I Hope she heals Well @Bill.de.Cat .......:karmacloud:

Why use the ardent vs just a mason jar in a boiling pot of water?

For me? Age, time, secrecy, and getting it right without much fooling around. I love the idea of the Ardent being a one button push and then I can leave it alone until it's done. I can be a bit inattentive so not having to leave a pot on the stove that may get forgotten is a nice safety factor.

eastwoodmule1050.jpg

For me? Age, time, secrecy, and getting it right without much fooling around. I love the idea of the Ardent being a one button push and then I can leave it alone until it's done. I can be a bit inattentive so not having to leave a pot on the stove that may get forgotten is a nice safety factor.

eastwoodmule1050.jpg
0E8725DE-F2E0-45B5-9054-A23F734AE221.gif

eastwoodmule1050.jpg
KISS is a good philosophy to follow. The Ardent FX is a KISS machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back