Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gettin a crop in:cheers:
100_1967.JPG

Are the corners of the pads programable to? I think there’s a synthesizer they make that has that option because the limited amount of pads

Are those some homemade co2 Mason jars ?
Nope.

So I ended up emailing magic strains, strain is called "night blood." Sent a follow up confirming if its photo regs just to be sure. Probably save those for next summer.

Just got home from #2s second game, they got absolutely slaughtered but he got to first on his first at bat and got some action in center field. Managed to keep the batters stopped at first. One of the times he got it from right field cause the kid over there was paying no attention :rofl: I'm glad hubby was able to see him play though, now he knows what he needs to work with him on. First practice tomorrow so we will see how that goes. He's loving it so far though.

Well I got my Ardent FX today! Althought it says "Flex" on everything.......

@WildBill - I got the silicone infusion sleeve. Do you have one? Mine seems a bit loose in the chamber, is this normal? Also the lid doesn't seem to latch or press down real tight. Is this standard on the FX? I'm concerned about smells escaping on my first run, bit nervous! Although I'm going to decarb and infuse into some butter tomorrow, then strain through a french press, pour into a silicone mold and hope for some good effects in coffee!

I'm hoping this helps cut down on the difficulty of my patient trying to find a place and time to vape/smoke in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back