Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
source (1).gif

:headbang: ppp

Yooooooooooooooo,

We are 100% having a pumpkin carving contest on the forum, and both HLG and Mars Hydro are offering up grow lights as prizes (and maybe we'll see a few more goodies added, we'll see!)

But get your pumpkin carving supplies ready, because we're going to be doing some carving!

More details coming soon, tentative start date will be October 1st!

Thinking the outdoor veggies are finally gonna appreciate the temps not being in the 100s! Finally making decent amount of blooms and got some bloom set to try to improve my fruit output! :thumbsup:View attachment 1369923View attachment 1369922
View attachment 1369924View attachment 1369925View attachment 1369926View attachment 1369927
Apparently assassin bugs migrated to side of the house since found a molted skin! View attachment 1369928

Also I didn’t have my phone on me but saw this crazy lil wasp keep flying out a hole in the ground and when I got close enough I could see he was flying out and grabbing hold of a spider carcass it had killed and was dragging it to the hole! Thing was prob 4 times it’s size too! Went inside to get my phone and came back and dude had already used some trash from the area to cover up the hole! Hard to tell but below the pile of leaves n stuff there is a burrow! :headbang:View attachment 1369930
Will do bro! Mine shipped yesterday at like 3pm and they ship from Illinois so prob why it came so quickly! Sucks I contacted them about canceling order so I could order the 2 but they said no! Said all I could do would be send it back once I get it and I could get refund minus $25 for shipping cost! Plus unless I wanted to wait the extra time and refuse delivery from mailman I’d also have to pay to ship it back! Figured for all that hassle I’d keep the 1!

Hey where’d u order yours from?? I ordered direct and then had someone point out after the fact I could have ordered the 1 in silver color from a vape website for only $60 also with free shipping!:cuss::cuss:
Same place as you oh well we got a charging dock and extra tube bro!

Yooooooooooooooo,

We are 100% having a pumpkin carving contest on the forum, and both HLG and Mars Hydro are offering up grow lights as prizes (and maybe we'll see a few more goodies added, we'll see!)

But get your pumpkin carving supplies ready, because we're going to be doing some carving!

More details coming soon, tentative start date will be October 1st!
I got this.
BFED2CE6-E57C-49BE-883F-E33560595A21.jpeg

It’s gonna stink regardless! Post a pic of how loose u mean for the lid cuz I have the FX! Had it for a while! So long in fact I broke it and got it replaced from the warranty! Also the infusion sleeve does sit loose in the chamber! If not would get difficult to pull it out! I don’t even use the sleeve tho cuz I have the infusion press! Once done u remove lid and attach it and holds the buds n stuff down while u pour the liquid out thru a drain hole! Makes life easy!

I thought perhaps the heat would help expand and seat everything well, just wanted to ask before i fired it up! On the ardent website they offer a smell proof/reducer filter lid now. Hence, I thought perhaps it was smellier than stated. The lid does not sit flush or tight and the purple "seal" has a bit of play to it. Working well on the first run! It's snug but not as sealed feeling as I expected.

It's currently running with 1.5g of flower inside and I cannot smell it unless I put my nose right along the seal at the top. Even then it's faint and not overtly MJ. Quite pleased so far.

We are going to add 1 ounce of butter when the decarb cycle is finished. I'm guessing at strength of the flower but I suspect 16% on the low end, so 160mg THC per gram, hopefully 240mg thc total when finished. Assume some loss and maybe 200mg THC to infuse. That infused into 30g of butter each = 6-7mg THC per 1g of butter! Should be a nice slow and easy controlled dose. Start with 1g and go from there. Butter should hold up for at least a week in the fridge? Gives time to test and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back