Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to put a couple on rezs. And got a planter that I’m going to hand water for now. Maybe a drip and or flood and drain eventually.
View attachment 1367092
View attachment 1367093
View attachment 1367094
I usually put wick in all my pots. Used to use this method gorilla growing back around 1990. Used it off and on for six years indoors. It works. Just a matter of sailing it in.

used to use t shirts for wicks back in the day. Build a little gram out of branches and set five gallon buckets above a natural or man made water source. :pass:

i been thinking along these lines,,i tried the wicks before but they was in really small pots and just ran into problems ,,but i would have anyway i think,,,i get good results in a 3 ltr airpots just with dunking in a bucket once or twice a day :thumbsup:

will you add air to the one with a res? ,,,guess whos got a spare air pump:biggrin:

i been thinking along these lines,,i tried the wicks before but they was in really small pots and just ran into problems ,,but i would have anyway i think,,,i get good results in a 3 ltr airpots just with dunking in a bucket once or twice a day :thumbsup:

will you add air to the one with a res? ,,,guess whos got a spare air pump:biggrin:
Yep. Got a small air pump I’m going to use in the rezs. Probably just keep it passive in the planter sucking out nutes with a shop vac when needed. Eventually I’ll have a recirculating system with a air stone in a Rez. Got to do the she shed first. They drinking a gallon a day in 5 gallon air pots.They are also using the three small wicks when the pot drys and suck op a liter in no time as soon as they get thirsty.

I will be cooking linner soon. We call it linner because it happens between lunch and dinner. 9:00 pm used to be my dinner time for 30 + years. As I have gotten older the time has got earlier and earlier. I digest better for sleep and it has helped me lose weight over the last 10 years. So anytime between 3 and 5 is linner.

I totally cleaned my vape pen and after linner will be hitting a Dab.:yay:

Just an FYI my GP thinks the GI Doc is nuts thinking that cannabis had something to do with my slow digestive system
snicker3.gif

I'm wondering if i should ride out this humidity problem I'm having or buy a dehumidifier

The dehumidifier will save you headaches later on..
it’s always a plus for drying also.

View attachment 1367024

Ooooh................double rainbow................ :wizzy: ..make a Wish.......:pass:

Nicely nicely!!!
Question ,,,best practice for pollen storage ?,,mix flour into their pollen at a ratio of 4:1 (flour to pollen) when storing it long-term. this a option once collected and dried ?

@Mossy @BCBudlady
:toke:
I thought the flower was more to stretch it out. Like shit blow, add in some cut lmao :funny:

@hairyman , MoG is right on. Just know that you must allow the stored pollen to reach room temperature before opening the vial for use. That’s why I tend to put the pollen mixture in small vials - making several and LABELing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back