Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get vaxing some children with health issues, for the vast majority of them are pretty much unaffected. They really haven't shown to be spreaders either. My Ex-wife situation backs that up. She can't get vaxed. The kids are there all the time. I know they don't take the precautions that I do. She's been fine except for the intestinal bug the youngest grandkid gave her.

This vaccination issue is just not as simple as ALL the new tries to portray it to be. It still is a choice..........so far. A choice to get vaccinated is just as valid as not to get it. Each person's reasoning is just as valid as the other's.

Yes, you have those that would not get vaccinated for any reason. On the opposite of the coin, you have those that would line up for the shot, even knowing that when they die, they will become the undead! LOL! I'm being dramatic to get the point across. In reality, most of us are somewhere in between those two extremes.
Personally, my young children wouldn't get the vaccination. The ONLY reason is that there is no research into long term reproductive impact on humans..............none.
As for me, I'm unvaccinated. I wasn't gonna be the first one in line for sure. That's from being in the military, being skeptical as hell and I'm just not in public much. I don't get viruses much.....flu 4 times in my life. I'm NOT gonna GIVE covid to anyone with the way I go out , what I do while out and prep before leaving home.

At this point in the pandemic, if I do ever get covid, it will be from an unmasked fully vaccinated person.
LOL! And that's even getting vaccinated.

And some frustration too........dammit! ALL media is trying to put people into segregated sections to pit us against each other.
"You're bad because you won't get vaccinated!" OR "You're crazy for getting a shot with no long term studies!"

We're all gonna have to be more inclusive if we're gonna get through this crap.

Irony...................Those claiming inclusiveness as one of their stalwart positions. are the first to reject that doesn't fit within their beliefs. So sad.

Please don't think any of this is directed at you or anyone here. I'm just pointing out a few observations and my own thoughts. I've tried to be as analytical as possible....................and NOT political. That's one place politics does NOT need to be..............COVID!
Definitely your choice. Healthcare workers are tired. This has been the most challenging of times for many of my coworkers. I just hope there is continuing compassion and not resentment for those who end up needing a high level of care.

That’s the problem bro! Most people screaming about their freedom and not getting a vaccine also say same thing about a mask! If enough people ditch out on both is how it keeps mutating and spreading and never ending! If they said I’d rather wear a mask then vaccine then so be it but most refuse both for same stupid reason!
I feel like a fuggin bank robber for the past year and a half getting covered up.
This is how I am when I leave the house. Freshly showered with cover around my neck, I go to my car that has hand sanitizer and spray sanitizer. The car is clean. I cleaned it the last time I took it out. I wipe everything that I, the sacker and all packages touched.
I have a drink with me and maybe some goodies. I enjoy all of that, but after my first stop in public, I eat, drink or smoke nothing. Unless I stop to specifically eat out, I clean up there. But I really haven't eaten out much since this crap started. Eating food shorty after someone I don't know just doesn't appeal to me. It's usually when the craving hit hard! LOL!

Definitely your choice. Healthcare workers are tired. This has been the most challenging of times for many of my coworkers. I just hope there is continuing compassion and not resentment for those who end up needing a high level of care.
I'm NOT a anti-vaxxer in any form or fashion. If it fits in your mind or not, who am I to say you're wrong? No one has the absolute knowledge of how this is actually running and what the eventual outcome will be. No one.

I sincerely hope that people that should embrace, if not take, the Hippocratic oath, wouldn't be capable of resentment of any patient, regardless of the circumstances. I think the resentment would be quite hypercritical at this point in time, when the vast majority of those poor unvaccinated were infected by the unmasked and masked vaccinated. My conversation with my Doc a few days ago were right along that path.

I'm NOT a anti-vaxxer in any form or fashion. If it fits in your mind or not, who am I to say you're wrong? No one has the absolute knowledge of how this is actually running and what the eventual outcome will be. No one.

I sincerely hope that people that should embrace, if not take, the Hippocratic oath, wouldn't be capable of resentment of any patient, regardless of the circumstances. I think the resentment would be quite hypercritical at this point in time, when the vast majority of those poor unvaccinated were infected by the unmasked and masked vaccinated. My conversation with my Doc a few days ago were right along that path.
The only reason I got the vaccine was to get another piece of paper I could use to whore myself. :pass:

:pass:
I got robbed I’m vaccinated but my damn car keys still don’t stick to my arm! :( :crying::yoinks:

:crying: Me too @Fermented_Fruitz.....:d5:.....I Just Had to Try.....:pass:

Right? I was disappointed i didn't glow in the dark from the vaccine :doc1:

You got glow in the dark vax...gawd you lot on that side of the Pond get all the best stuff first........:biggrin:

I had this really odd craving for brains afterwards...

With a little chianti and some fava beans...?..................:eyebrows:

Three out of five boys, born into a full tent of girls

IMG_20210914_192624.jpg
IMG_20210914_192629.jpg
IMG_20210914_192559.jpg

Looking jem one girl
IMG_20210914_192104.jpg

:pass:

:crying: Me too @Fermented_Fruitz.....:d5:.....I Just Had to Try.....:pass:

You got glow in the dark vax...gawd you lot on that side of the Pond get all the best stuff first........:biggrin:

With a little chianti and some fava beans...?..................:eyebrows:
Three out of five boys, born into a full tent of girls

View attachment 1366640View attachment 1366641View attachment 1366642

Looking jem one girl View attachment 1366643
Triched out purple balls…Every girls dream date! :eyebrows::dragon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back