Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
daily dose of Eddie... :headbang:

disclaimer -> the adultz in that movie were clearly not vaccinated against children of the brylcreem, so...jus sayin ;) ppp

Watch out the gals will all pursue ya! :crying:
Actually I think they like my dabs better
Dabs.png

Its especially messed up because now they're taking up beds needed by people with completely unrelated issues. Good friend of mine recently lost her uncle to a generally straight forward and easy to treat cardiac episode because he was stuck in limbo in the ER for over 12 hours before they could find him an ICU bed. I think it was like 15 hospitals or something that they reached out to before finding him a space. Life flighted him from Alabama to Mississippi but the delay in treatment cost him his life.

I'm past the point of caring what happens to those who have been too selfish to love their neighbors, but I'm pissed that their selfishness is continuing to effect everyone around them. 50m kids in this country who are still too young to get vaccinated (including all 3 of mine) and grown adults (many of whom still remember getting their polio vax) can't be bothered to do a thing to protect them. All the non-covid reasons people need to be in the ICU didn't just magically go away, and watching people die from things that normally would be treatable just because people who have had every chance to protect themselves refuse to are now clogging up the ICU is infuriating.

Sorry lol, rant over.
I get vaxing some children with health issues, for the vast majority of them are pretty much unaffected. They really haven't shown to be spreaders either. My Ex-wife situation backs that up. She can't get vaxed. The kids are there all the time. I know they don't take the precautions that I do. She's been fine except for the intestinal bug the youngest grandkid gave her.

This vaccination issue is just not as simple as ALL the new tries to portray it to be. It still is a choice..........so far. A choice to get vaccinated is just as valid as not to get it. Each person's reasoning is just as valid as the other's.

Yes, you have those that would not get vaccinated for any reason. On the opposite of the coin, you have those that would line up for the shot, even knowing that when they die, they will become the undead! LOL! I'm being dramatic to get the point across. In reality, most of us are somewhere in between those two extremes.
Personally, my young children wouldn't get the vaccination. The ONLY reason is that there is no research into long term reproductive impact on humans..............none.
As for me, I'm unvaccinated. I wasn't gonna be the first one in line for sure. That's from being in the military, being skeptical as hell and I'm just not in public much. I don't get viruses much.....flu 4 times in my life. I'm NOT gonna GIVE covid to anyone with the way I go out , what I do while out and prep before leaving home.

At this point in the pandemic, if I do ever get covid, it will be from an unmasked fully vaccinated person.
LOL! And that's even getting vaccinated.

And some frustration too........dammit! ALL media is trying to put people into segregated sections to pit us against each other.
"You're bad because you won't get vaccinated!" OR "You're crazy for getting a shot with no long term studies!"

We're all gonna have to be more inclusive if we're gonna get through this crap.

Irony...................Those claiming inclusiveness as one of their stalwart positions. are the first to reject that doesn't fit within their beliefs. So sad.

Please don't think any of this is directed at you or anyone here. I'm just pointing out a few observations and my own thoughts. I've tried to be as analytical as possible....................and NOT political. That's one place politics does NOT need to be..............COVID!

Ya my sister is a damn loony ass anti-vaxxer who was talking on numerous occasions about how she feels people are overblowing it and last time the parents went to see her my mom said she is now storing like 50lbs each of rice/flour/grains etc plus water purification tablets like the end times are coming cuz she said her hospital (she’s a NICU nurse) is outta control overflowed and she felt it is exploding so bad that we may end up in another lockdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back