Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
EF03D741-8038-4CC1-AA61-B4589CCFC4D0.jpeg

B112C5AB-7A02-4F1F-8540-F40579720594.jpeg

Think I got things under control from the burn. Going to veg for a little while still and stack them on a 7 gallon smart pot. :baked: :baked::pass:

But it's the vaxers that are spreading covid. Pretty ironic!
At least I heard the numbers are waning..........again................... so we can get ready fer another round of something. ...........................something from nature or something new the collective govts. will pull from their collective butts!

My friend in Misery.....er..............Missouri, told me last night that his wife that is fully vaxxed and in the healthcare industry, has tested positive twice since this crap has been around. After he said that, I thought back and remembered that she did have to isolate twice, the last was about 6 weeks ago. It just didn't register as a passing comment he made.
I know 3 people in in the hospital with COVID. They all have been fully vaccinated. :shrug:

But it's the vaxers that are spreading covid. Pretty ironic!
At least I heard the numbers are waning..........again................... so we can get ready fer another round of something. ...........................something from nature or something new the collective govts. will pull from their collective butts!

My friend in Misery.....er..............Missouri, told me last night that his wife that is fully vaxxed and in the healthcare industry, has tested positive twice since this crap has been around. After he said that, I thought back and remembered that she did have to isolate twice, the last was about 6 weeks ago. It just didn't register as a passing comment he made.

Yes it is true that a fully vaccinated person can get and spread the virus but the odds are vastly improved that this will not happen and they are far less likely to end up in the hospital ICU if they do get it. 99% of the covid ICU beds are occupied by the non-vaccinated.

Its especially messed up because now they're taking up beds needed by people with completely unrelated issues. Good friend of mine recently lost her uncle to a generally straight forward and easy to treat cardiac episode because he was stuck in limbo in the ER for over 12 hours before they could find him an ICU bed. I think it was like 15 hospitals or something that they reached out to before finding him a space. Life flighted him from Alabama to Mississippi but the delay in treatment cost him his life.

I'm past the point of caring what happens to those who have been too selfish to love their neighbors, but I'm pissed that their selfishness is continuing to effect everyone around them. 50m kids in this country who are still too young to get vaccinated (including all 3 of mine) and grown adults (many of whom still remember getting their polio vax) can't be bothered to do a thing to protect them. All the non-covid reasons people need to be in the ICU didn't just magically go away, and watching people die from things that normally would be treatable just because people who have had every chance to protect themselves refuse to are now clogging up the ICU is infuriating.

Sorry lol, rant over.

We all just want this to be over and if people would just get vaccinated it would end.

I need to stop or I will become too political for AFN :pass:

I know 3 people in in the hospital with COVID. They all have been fully vaccinated. :shrug:
I was really really trying to lay off this subject, but can’t. Yes, fully vaxed people are getting and spreading covid-19, but are far less likely to die from it. I am an immunocompromised healthcare worker, who is fully vaccinated, but unable to mount an immune response to the vaccine, so I had to retire. No excuse for almost everyone over age 12 to get the jab.
We are in this together……my last comment on this subject…

I was really really trying to lay off this subject, but can’t. Yes, fully vaxed people are getting and spreading covid-19, but are far less likely to die from it. I am an immunocompromised healthcare worker, who is fully vaccinated, but unable to mount an immune response to the vaccine, so I had to retire. No excuse for almost everyone over age 12 to get the jab.
We are in this together……my last comment on this subject…
I had COVID and got the vaccine, but I still don’t really care what other people do never have. Don’t give medical advice because I’m not a doctor. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back