Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now the youngsters wanna change it to “michiganian”.
:rofl:

Clever ... because Michiganarian ... ooo! That's a no-no (sounds a bit old war time super-race like!!) ... and Michigander.... hmmm is that not a bit too non inclusive (blatant sexism lol)?? I'd like a moniker that expresses ALL the colours of the rainbow :rofl: :rofl:

Michiganaughts

Anyone can go into Michigan right??? ^_^

Mighty fine here fall and hunting on the way :shooty: Looks like with school trying to start things are tightening up again :shrug:
Yeah, About now, Dad and I would be going out to the range to check scopes, make adjustments and get used to the rifles again. I stayed fresh with my rifle. I was really easy to shoot a turkey head at 100yds. Pop really didn't need to practice. Unlike me, he usually only took the easy shots and his hunting place there were only pretty easy shot to take.
Me, I hunted in an area with lots of views and LONG shots. My longest back when Dad and I hunted was shy of 600yds. Dropped it in it's tracks with a neck shot. I was surprised that it still rolled the deer from the impact. Many years later, I blew that personal record away at 757yds. LOL! My Uncle had one of the neighbors come over to verify with his range finder! LOL! He didn't believe the distance.
I never missed a deer, but I did lose one that I hit. I was an on the run shot, but under 100yds. I hit it and rolled it, but it got up and ran away after about 30seconds. I mentally market the hit spot and where I saw it last. I think I hit a twig or something or just hit a glancing blow. I found furr, hide from the head and a good blood trail. The trail slowed to a drip after a couple thousand yds. It got too dark to track, so I came back the next morning with a dog. I had to give up after a couple miles that led to another property. Only deer I ever lost and it still bugs me to this day! LOL!

For sure but the news is reporting full ICU's :face:
Watch those news articles!
Rolling Stones got caught in a huge lie about hospitals in Oklahoma!
They claimed 'gunshot victims' were having problems getting bed space because of the rash of Ivermectin overdoses. I guess they wanted to TRY to discredit the use of Ivermectin in treating of Covid at the onset.
Well, Oklahoma is not known for lots of gunshot victims and especially at this hospital. Maybe if they had claimed this happened at a Chicago hospital, it may have gone unchallenged. LOL!
It's a sad case today that a very large percentage of people swallow news, no matter where they get it, and don't do their own research. It's out there! Ivermectin has been approved and used worldwide in MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of humans around the globe.
Here, it's being used with other regiments (immune boosting)at the early onset and are getting great results. It's being used in people that get covid even with full vaccination...................since NONE of the vaccinations will PREVENT you from getting covid..................NONE!

This should be a PART of all government's plans. But big pharma can't make money with Ivermectin. It's very telling.

I've used Ivermectin for over 30yrs, just not in human doses. :rofl:

The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine was awarded to William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ömura for their discoveries leading to ivermectin

Yeah, About now, Dad and I would be going out to the range to check scopes, make adjustments and get used to the rifles again. I stayed fresh with my rifle. I was really easy to shoot a turkey head at 100yds. Pop really didn't need to practice. Unlike me, he usually only took the easy shots and his hunting place there were only pretty easy shot to take.
Me, I hunted in an area with lots of views and LONG shots. My longest back when Dad and I hunted was shy of 600yds. Dropped it in it's tracks with a neck shot. I was surprised that it still rolled the deer from the impact. Many years later, I blew that personal record away at 757yds. LOL! My Uncle had one of the neighbors come over to verify with his range finder! LOL! He didn't believe the distance.
I never missed a deer, but I did lose one that I hit. I was an on the run shot, but under 100yds. I hit it and rolled it, but it got up and ran away after about 30seconds. I mentally market the hit spot and where I saw it last. I think I hit a twig or something or just hit a glancing blow. I found furr, hide from the head and a good blood trail. The trail slowed to a drip after a couple thousand yds. It got too dark to track, so I came back the next morning with a dog. I had to give up after a couple miles that led to another property. Only deer I ever lost and it still bugs me to this day! LOL!
That's a monster long shot for me. I practice as you and your Father did but have never shot a whitetail past thirty five yards. Many at five yards. Still practicing and waiting for a longer shot but I hunt areas that have too much cover. Happy Hunting Bill and the fond memories help bring us back :d5:

That's a monster long shot for me. I practice as you and your Father did but have never shot a whitetail past thirty five yards. Many at five yards. Still practicing and waiting for a longer shot but I hunt areas that have too much cover. Happy Hunting Bill and the fond memories help bring us back :d5:
Sadly, I don't hunt anymore. I got away from hunting about 5 years before I sold my farm. I set up a tower stand and a feeder on one part of my farm. I started the feeder very early and I would just go down and watch in the evening. When the season rolled around, I went to my stand with the full intent of harvesting something LOL! Like before the season began, all I did was take pictures! LOL!
I think I got spoiled with all the easy hunting right at home. And after people bought up the peanut field next to me(that I should have bought and made into a pecan orchard), there were no long shots. Hunting for me was a social event as well as sustenance. Hunting lost it's meaning for me.

Good Morfnoevight All! no coffee as I do my impression of a human fire hose :yoinks:.

Started watching some of those music videos on youtube, and this ad started playing:

Meet Moxie - The Revolutionary Robot Companion for Social-Emotional Learning

Not sure which is worse - that parents can now buy a robot to teach their psychopathic spawn how to read human facial cues...or, that apparently youtube thinks I need one...

Oh yes that is what children need - less human interaction :crying: TV, Nintendo, social media and Moxie............

The covid pandemic has been extended by the anti-vaxers here in the USA and they are the ones dying now along with a few innocent children. I just cannot wrap my mind around their thinking:shrug: Maybe they need Moxie :rofl:.

Good Morfnoevight All! no coffee as I do my impression of a human fire hose :yoinks:.

Oh yes that is what children need - less human interaction :crying: TV, Nintendo, social media and Moxie............

The covid pandemic has been extended by the anti-vaxers here in the USA and they are the ones dying now along with a few innocent children. I just cannot wrap my mind around their thinking:shrug: Maybe they need Moxie :rofl:.
But it's the vaxers that are spreading covid. Pretty ironic!
At least I heard the numbers are waning..........again................... so we can get ready fer another round of something. ...........................something from nature or something new the collective govts. will pull from their collective butts!

My friend in Misery.....er..............Missouri, told me last night that his wife that is fully vaxxed and in the healthcare industry, has tested positive twice since this crap has been around. After he said that, I thought back and remembered that she did have to isolate twice, the last was about 6 weeks ago. It just didn't register as a passing comment he made.

Its especially messed up because now they're taking up beds needed by people with completely unrelated issues. Good friend of mine recently lost her uncle to a generally straight forward and easy to treat cardiac episode because he was stuck in limbo in the ER for over 12 hours before they could find him an ICU bed. I think it was like 15 hospitals or something that they reached out to before finding him a space. Life flighted him from Alabama to Mississippi but the delay in treatment cost him his life.

I'm past the point of caring what happens to those who have been too selfish to love their neighbors, but I'm pissed that their selfishness is continuing to effect everyone around them. 50m kids in this country who are still too young to get vaccinated (including all 3 of mine) and grown adults (many of whom still remember getting their polio vax) can't be bothered to do a thing to protect them. All the non-covid reasons people need to be in the ICU didn't just magically go away, and watching people die from things that normally would be treatable just because people who have had every chance to protect themselves refuse to are now clogging up the ICU is infuriating.

Sorry lol, rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back