Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1789.JPG

Anyone got the crunchy munchies....?...........:eyebrows:

Thanks @Mossy and @mohawk warrior for the slaps!!! Dragons for health.

"Bhava na sana hridayam", which means: "may this sana (Sanskrit for Cannabis) be a blessing to my heart."

I Think the translation may be off...I Suggest it is May this cannabis be Medicine/Blessing to my Heart... :pass:

I’m gonna pump some breastmilk into a couple plants I think lol... maybe germinate some seeds in it. Stuffs gotta be good
I’ll do 2 in water 2 in boobjuice

FullDuplex Swore by baby formula for a balanced plant diet........:watering:

Believer in the dragon!! Just talked to someone (grower) whose wife has fibromyalgia-newly diagnosed. JEM will get gifted/tested this week :bighug: :bighug:Might consider a bit of baby formula added into my KiS mix. Not likely Organic…..crazy what we feed our babies, when a breast will do.

Believer in the dragon!! Just talked to someone (grower) whose wife has fibromyalgia-newly diagnosed. JEM will get gifted/tested this week

Fingers Crossed.....over heavy amber for nerve diseases...and a 4 day window when it should give her deep restful sleep.....even when she doesn't want it....:dragon8:

Might consider a bit of baby formula added into my KiS mix.

The idea was that a plants requirements for vital vitamins and minerals that a plant required were in the formula.....I Think his daughter was past breast stage.....:headbang:

View attachment 1366681

Anyone got the crunchy munchies....?...........:eyebrows:

"Bhava na sana hridayam", which means: "may this sana (Sanskrit for Cannabis) be a blessing to my heart."

I Think the translation may be off...I Suggest it is May this cannabis be Medicine/Blessing to my Heart... :pass:

FullDuplex Swore by baby formula for a balanced plant diet........:watering:
Powdered baby cereal makes massive microbes in a soil bin! I know that much! :thumbsup:

Yes it is true that a fully vaccinated person can get and spread the virus but the odds are vastly improved that this will not happen and they are far less likely to end up in the hospital ICU if they do get it. 99% of the covid ICU beds are occupied by the non-vaccinated.

We all just want this to be over and if people would just get vaccinated it would end.

I need to stop or I will become too political for AFN :pass:
Exactly why I stopped lol. Sad day when matters of public health are considered "political."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back