Not open for further replies.
chrome on pc here & all is workin fine :shrug: ppp

What happens when 420 gets goin mosh’n around
Ya he’s off breaking shit again!
Think this is him and his lady!
1631664246279.gif

420 may be more like this these days!
1631664296719.gif

I totally lost my ability to post, chat or any other type of input in FireFox I am logged in on Microsoft edge and it is working ok?
It is also working in Chrome?
All the sudden it's not working on Firefox on my laptop, but will work on Firefox on my phone.
I had to restart Firefox earlier because it would not let me pick what reaction I wanted to give for any post. No options would come up when hovering over like. If I clicked on the like icon it would bring me to another window to confirm that I wanted to like that post. It would only let me check 'like". I think something on the website changed. You know how computers like to change settings on their own.

All the sudden it's not working on Firefox on my laptop, but will work on Firefox on my phone.
I had to restart Firefox earlier because it would not let me pick what reaction I wanted to give for any post. No options would come up when hovering over like. If I clicked on the like icon it would bring me to another window to confirm that I wanted to like that post. It would only let me check 'like". I think something on the website changed. You know how computers like to change settings on their own.
I had that happen before too! Thought I had broke something! :coffee2:

meh, it'z what happenz when u got a drunk neurosurgeon at the helm :shrug:

:crying: (gigglez at @Son of Hobbes :biggrin: ppp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back