Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following ur med stuff for a bit now...as it sounds way too familiar with what i'm experiencing.. been putting off going to the doctor.. butz will have to make that trip sooner or later.. your posts have gotten me to stop avoiding the pain and discomfort, and hoping it will just go away... so thanks for that.. :d5:
Yeah I probably should have done this sooner.

Had a shed roof put up last week.. and went to find stain for it and came across a very cool product that is a one time application. It's not pricey either.. so if you have wood to protect but don't want to be painting or staining every few years, this might be the way to go.. View attachment 1366325

Looks like a product some ol hippy would come up with :smoking:

Never heard of it.
Thanks @Mossy . A single day of fasting is really no big deal. It is all of the throne time tonight that I am not looking forward to :naughtystep:

I need to go transplant the babies so I will BBL.
Keep your phone charged up for emergency throne work.

Ya think you're finished.......................................

and you're not!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr1: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never heard of it.

Keep your phone charged up for emergency throne work.

Ya think you're finished.......................................

and you're not!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr1: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:gassy:Remember to talk….lots…= more happy juice. That first dab tomorrow :baked::dizzy:I hope it’s all treatable stuff!!!

Never heard of it.

Most folks haven't ... that'z why i shared it. :smoking: It's a wood treatment, not a stain. Natural, safe for pets, plants, etc. It could easily be applied with a mister actually as long as there isn't much of a breeze. I like the part that it is a one time treatment and natural.

:crying: Butt cam and stomach tomorrow and I will have a general anesthetic. Wednesday will be the first dab and yes I am sure a tiny dab will send me to the moon

:gassy:Remember to talk….lots…= more happy juice. That first dab tomorrow :baked::dizzy:I hope it’s all treatable stuff!!!
Thanks me too.......

Got the girls transplanted today and once I get the light schedule going they can be on their own for the next 9 days.

_DSC4035.JPG

:crying: Butt cam and stomach tomorrow and I will have a general anesthetic. Wednesday will be the first dab and yes I am sure a tiny dab will send me to the moon

Thanks me too.......
After a motorcycle crash when I was young a doc ordered a lower Gi and said "all I would have to do is stand in front of a camera". I said "sure".
I walk into the room and a nurse is smacking a wand of some sort in her hand and I say "whatcha guna do with that" and she says "stick it up your ass" and I say "ha it wont fit" and she says "yes it will" :yoinks: So during the procedure the Doc says "can I make a movie of you" and I say "sure and why don't you get popcorn" He taught a class and wanted to show everyone that some people have their organs in other places.
Anywho I was and am fine and wish the same to you Mano :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back