Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup @Suki813 .....the dogs loved it............:crying:..........

Loving the trics...seeing them close up is like a whole new world huh...?....
Hey, better a pig face than a bull peen I suppose :rofl:

For sure! I do pretty well with the 8x zoom alone but it seems like adding the macro has definitely helped with the up close focus. I've got a wifi microscope which is awesome but for some reason none of the pics I take with it are showing up in my phone now. Gonna have to check the settings, I think its trying to save to an SD card that isn't there anymore.

Anyone else get an inbox from Stan at Mephisto?…he sent me a template for strains to fill out that I tested…..wants feedback on grow. Plant, etc….needs pics and such for site.
No, but the msg about the drop had a pic of some other strain than Sour Stomper and so does the website.

Hey, better a pig face than a bull peen I suppose :rofl:

For sure! I do pretty well with the 8x zoom alone but it seems like adding the macro has definitely helped with the up close focus. I've got a wifi microscope which is awesome but for some reason none of the pics I take with it are showing up in my phone now. Gonna have to check the settings, I think its trying to save to an SD card that isn't there anymore.
Mine saves to a new folder the scope app made

For reference, closeups at 8x zoom without (top) and with (bottom) the macro lense!
20210913_144445.jpg
20210913_144142.jpg
20210913_144209.jpg
20210913_144306.jpg
20210913_144337.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back