Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s cut?? Great smoke regardless

Bc ehhh... I dunno how you guys do it without those massive buried bunkers lol
What was it ... something like 25 buried containers side by side in 3 rows.. massive operation they found..
There all over out there lol... but you outdoor squad out west are friggin champs
Haven’t spoke to anyone that says for awhile... what’s new out of there?? A lot of talented breeders
Got it from a girl I know. She got the seeds from ILGM. Hers looks really nice. Huge fan leaves, extremely jagged.
16769650-9BED-4A34-86E6-CF1B16F0D111.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All you east of me! I went to bed way too early last night. I have not even turned on the espresso machine; I am up so early. It is going to be a long day and by dinner time that pig face will be looking mighty tasty. Clear liquids for me.:naughtystep:

@SOOTDAWG that tent is bigger than the room my grow space is in the corner of :crying:

Who’s cut?? Great smoke regardless

Bc ehhh... I dunno how you guys do it without those massive buried bunkers lol
What was it ... something like 25 buried containers side by side in 3 rows.. massive operation they found..
There all over out there lol... but you outdoor squad out west are friggin champs
Haven’t spoke to anyone that says for awhile... what’s new out of there?? A lot of talented breeders

Yep, BC.. been here 2 years now. Lived in the Okanogan before here, which was a lot better for outdoor growing. Almost perfect weather there. Not so much here on the coast though. Ya, the buried container grows... there was a farm in Washington state (where i used to live) that got busted one winter as the snow melted where the containers were buried..
I haven't met too many folks here yet in the last two years.. just some folks at the local hydro shop. They have given me a few pointers when it comes to growing outdoors here, and Joe tosses me samples of stuff about every time i'm in there. There is one breeder, Jordan of the Islands. His gear has a pretty good following, but i've never grown any out.

The one thing that is frustrating is the importing of seeds here. Customs snagged me gear from Spain, and now i'm on their shit list for a while. And Canadian seed banks suck imo. Overpriced and questionable ethics. An ethical and reasonably priced bank would do well me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back