Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Know I'm too Tight to buy something unless I can See it work @Frank the Dank ...... :pass: ...I just started my girls on it today...and I'm Measuring it this time....:watering:...not just a gardeners glug.....
Are you giving a ok booster along with it? I wasn’t sure as to replace sweet candy with this, or use this in addition to. Sweet candy has a pk profile. I ended up lowering the strength of sweet candy, and using bud candy at 2ml/l.

Are you giving a ok booster along with it? I wasn’t sure as to replace sweet candy with this, or use this in addition to. Sweet candy has a pk profile. I ended up lowering the strength of sweet candy, and using bud candy at 2ml/l.
I may have to switch somethings soon can’t get Greenleaf here anymore for some reason...
might just go full out AN line up

Random photo question. We get 14.8h sun/Day at the peak of summer here, hit 12 at the end of September (26th). How long would I be expecting an OD photo to go? Do they strictly not start flowering till 12/12 or would it actually start earlier than that? Our temps can be a bit wonky in later fall, and hurricane season is a pain. Just want to be prepared for next season, not sure if I'd be looking at a November harvest or what.

12/12 is an indoor thingy... doesn't apply to outdoors.. I'm at 49N latitude. Last year, green poison FV from Sweet Seeds both started flowering by the end of july, and chopped on the 20 of September or there abouts. This year, I have a red mandarine Fv that flipped around the first of August, and another plant that flipped the 3rd week of july. The others didn't flip until September 1st...

The key to me is the weather conditions in your area during flowering time.. September and October especially, even November if they run that long,, as that is when the buds are getting dense and most succeptable to BR.

Fast photos definitely are a plus .. if they are truly FV's, and trigger a bit earlier than normal and finish quicker than their photo parents.

You Know I'm too Tight to buy something unless I can See it work @Frank the Dank ...... :pass: ...I just started my girls on it today...and I'm Measuring it this time....:watering:...not just a gardeners glug.....

i didn't know mossy was a convert also frank,,and you as well :biggrin: must be on to a good thing,:thumbsup:,,,i will make it last as i am as tight as man o :toke:

I'm alternating flower ferts..Candy and my sugary fert tea @Frank the Dank ..... :headbang: ...either Candy or the sugar ferts really boosts grow smell...
I Use sugar water to intensify Male smells....so I suspect the sugar tea.

A Red Mandarine flower for ya @Mossy happy caturday!!
rm 9-11a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back