Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alternating flower ferts..Candy and my sugary fert tea @Frank the Dank ..... :headbang: ...either Candy or the sugar ferts really boosts grow smell...
I Use sugar water to intensify Male smells....so I suspect the sugar tea.

its funny how we will all have our own little ways of useing the same product ,,i plan on feeding it just twice ,,once ten days after they show sex and another about day 45 along side other feeds ,,i just ran fish mix this run ,,did great but i know a few additions will just push them a wee more so i got a organic bloom and pk but again will only use them a couple times a grow ,,,a little bit of different things :thumbsup:

Is that the RM Fast Version? Orange smells and tastes?

12/12 is an indoor thingy... doesn't apply to outdoors.. I'm at 49N latitude. Last year, green poison FV from Sweet Seeds both started flowering by the end of july, and chopped on the 20 of September or there abouts. This year, I have a red mandarine Fv that flipped around the first of August, and another plant that flipped the 3rd week of july. The others didn't flip until September 1st...

The key to me is the weather conditions in your area during flowering time.. September and October especially, even November if they run that long,, as that is when the buds are getting dense and most succeptable to BR.

Fast photos definitely are a plus .. if they are truly FV's, and trigger a bit earlier than normal and finish quicker than their photo parents.
I'm mid east coast so our weather is generally always a crapshoot, and especially during hurricane season. I don't believe any of my photos are FV but I'll have to double check my log. Wish I would have found yall before I went on a manic seed shopping spree, hindsight being 20/20 and all lmao. Oh well. I've got enough seeds to last for ages.

Really don't want to have to buy another tent (though I've been eyeing my walk in closet, I could fit a 4x4 in there easy, maybe even bigger), but that's just cause all the gear to go with it is $$. The 2x2 kit wasn't too bad cost wise but damn if I'm not limited in space. I want to get my perpetual going asap but knowing myself I'm gonna end up starting a bunch at once and end up having to wait for space again anyways.

Good news is I should be plenty stocked with buds once everything finishes off, and considering hubby and I only burn through about an oz a month I should have more than enough to last us through getting that established. Someone laughed and told me I can't make 4 5g photos work in a 2x2x4 so now I'm pretty determined to prove them wrong. Its gonna be tight, but I think I should be able to get a pretty decent yield off them. Time will tell. Regardless I've got the itch to start more beans and its taking a whole lot of self control not to.

its funny how we will all have our own little ways of useing the same product ,,i plan on feeding it just twice ,,once ten days after they show sex and another about day 45 along side other feeds ,,i just ran fish mix this run ,,did great but i know a few additions will just push them a wee more so i got a organic bloom and pk but again will only use them a couple times a grow ,,,a little bit of different things :thumbsup:
Yes, it’s interesting observing the different styles, and outcomes. I tend to push mine a bit harder in hopes of increasing yields. It will be interesting seeing the outcome. I’ve been using strictly greenleaf products for several years now….so I’m hoping any differences will be easily noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back