Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a frosty bitch
20210911_132424.jpg
20210911_132436.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All of you cool cats. Happy Caturday!

a cool cat.png

Farm Market:greencheck:
Mow the lawn:greencheck:
Grocery shopping - on my way. BBL

Random photo question. We get 14.8h sun/Day at the peak of summer here, hit 12 at the end of September (26th). How long would I be expecting an OD photo to go? Do they strictly not start flowering till 12/12 or would it actually start earlier than that? Our temps can be a bit wonky in later fall, and hurricane season is a pain. Just want to be prepared for next season, not sure if I'd be looking at a November harvest or what.

Y’all seen this shit yet! Looks dope! :headbang:

I saw the 1st one on opening night in IMAX straight tore up on some geltab acid! It was magical! :yoinks:

Dammit to hell!
This is a pretty damn rough 9/11 for me. Rough as hell week and now today. That little demon depression keeps popping up!:grrr1:

I gotta put my nose to the grindstone today to keep my sanity........hopefully! Not like I don't have a ton of crap to do.
The Vet Hotline will probally have a waiting time today anyway!:grrr1:

I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Keep your chin up @WildBill ........ :bighug: ..we got you...:pass:..whole host of Friends waiting to roll one for you.

I did the same thing! Between MOG and Mossy both recommending it, I had to give it a shot too…..ladies just got their first dose lol

You Know I'm too Tight to buy something unless I can See it work @Frank the Dank ...... :pass: ...I just started my girls on it today...and I'm Measuring it this time....:watering:...not just a gardeners glug.....

Y’all seen this shit yet! Looks dope! :headbang:

I saw the 1st one on opening night in IMAX straight tore up on some geltab acid! It was magical! :yoinks:

My artist buddy was telling me about this yesterday... that looks dope!
Guess they couldn’t afford the fish??? Or maybe just too old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back