Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
badbitch.gif

Happy Caturday........:pass:

I'll do my best.

Since around 2010, I knew I had an issue with diverticulitis. It wasn't until just a couple of years ago that it became a significant issue.

I spent most of 2018 and 2019 in an out of the hospital. It got a lot worse around the time I vanished from here.

During that time, though, I managed to crank out some decent harvests, and I really had a lot of fun sharing the experience with you all, and learning more than i ever thought possible in the process. Lest anyone thing differently, this is the best place on the planet to be if you want to grow canna properly.

Around the end of 2019, I got a love letter from the IRS. Without going into too much detail, I will just say that they claimed I owed them more money than I could earn in a decade. It cost me a fortune to fight them in court, and in the end I managed to eliminate a lot of what they wanted from me, but i am still paying them outrageous amounts of money each month for about the next year or two.

Early in 2020 it was clear that if I did not go to the hospital I was going to die.

At this point, things suck, and I have no time for AFN or much of anything else. I think that's when I kind of gave up growing with my future in such doubt. I mean there's not much point in starting some girls just to have them die. I've not grown anything in well over a year.

Into the hospital I went, and emergent surgery soon followed.

I do not know if or how many of you have had to live with an ostomy bag, but I can say for the uninformed that it is extremely demoralizing. Nothing boosts one's spirits quite like a bag of your own filth hanging off your belly. Particularly when it falls to the floor at your feet. In the middle of the grocery store.

So I kinda decided to just become a hermit. I figured it is best if I do not burden those that I care about with my personal problems, so I just went away.

I am back now, perhaps because I have come to my senses and finally recognize where my real friends are. You all have been a blessing to me over the years.

When I imagined telling this story, I think I saw something different in my head. I do apologize if this is more than you wanted to know.

Love every goddamned one of you, and I am proud to be among your company. Thank you for listening.

:bighug:

PAIN MAKES YOU MUTE @Mike20132 ...... :bighug:....Proud of you for getting it down on paper...it is a step along the way.

Happy caturday

So i used me last drop of fish mix ,,so i just bought another ,,,, :thumbsup: and just because man o green actually buys bud candy,, i got a give it try :biggrin:

DSCF2516 (2).JPG

I'll do my best.

Since around 2010, I knew I had an issue with diverticulitis. It wasn't until just a couple of years ago that it became a significant issue.

I spent most of 2018 and 2019 in an out of the hospital. It got a lot worse around the time I vanished from here.

During that time, though, I managed to crank out some decent harvests, and I really had a lot of fun sharing the experience with you all, and learning more than i ever thought possible in the process. Lest anyone thing differently, this is the best place on the planet to be if you want to grow canna properly.

Around the end of 2019, I got a love letter from the IRS. Without going into too much detail, I will just say that they claimed I owed them more money than I could earn in a decade. It cost me a fortune to fight them in court, and in the end I managed to eliminate a lot of what they wanted from me, but i am still paying them outrageous amounts of money each month for about the next year or two.

Early in 2020 it was clear that if I did not go to the hospital I was going to die.

At this point, things suck, and I have no time for AFN or much of anything else. I think that's when I kind of gave up growing with my future in such doubt. I mean there's not much point in starting some girls just to have them die. I've not grown anything in well over a year.

Into the hospital I went, and emergent surgery soon followed.

I do not know if or how many of you have had to live with an ostomy bag, but I can say for the uninformed that it is extremely demoralizing. Nothing boosts one's spirits quite like a bag of your own filth hanging off your belly. Particularly when it falls to the floor at your feet. In the middle of the grocery store.

So I kinda decided to just become a hermit. I figured it is best if I do not burden those that I care about with my personal problems, so I just went away.

I am back now, perhaps because I have come to my senses and finally recognize where my real friends are. You all have been a blessing to me over the years.

When I imagined telling this story, I think I saw something different in my head. I do apologize if this is more than you wanted to know.

Love every goddamned one of you, and I am proud to be among your company. Thank you for listening.

:bighug:
Love you too buddy!! Good vibes mon!!
The same thing happened to my buds dad.. got the bag and now he hermit. Says he’s less of a man I told him nonsense you stepped up to the occasion and are handling shit like a man!
My neighbor where I am now is the only person I’ve heard of to get this bag reversed

I hope you get some good healing energies today and the rest

Last edited:
Off to bed now, last day of work :D lets hope its better than last night. we locked the work keys in the work truck with our phones inside :eek: 1 hour and $95 later we were back in action working again but i took a hit on the locksmith. It is what it is :shrug: no biggie.

This is possibly one of the best caturday shots.

All these cat pictures every weekend now the misses wants a cat... oh great another mouth to feed lol well they’re self sufficient

Oh ya I forgot he blocked me lol
Your picture sucks zero lmao
nah it’s still funny...
I’d remove the baggies.. only dealers use those...

Finally got to do some posts for the journals still gotta check out white widow... it’s like stalled on me.. may need to increase the dark 4 hours just ain’t going bast preflowers

And 50$ at princess auto or similar store u can buy that airbag they used to open the door enough to finagle the lock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back