Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember him from being on that show Fast n Loud whenever dude went to buy really expensive race type cars cuz this dude usually footed 1/2 the bill! Dude from that show had a hellcat that got stolen and driven til it ran outta gas….then smogged the fuck out cuz they found empty baggies and shit and still smelt the weed when they found car! :crying:
Yeah, Dennis was the money behind the moron Richard Rawlings and Gas Monkey Garage show.
I can't stand Richard Rawlings. He's just a lying deceitful bastard.

30 beans from @Jean-O in my mailbox just now! :baby::cooldance::yay::woohoo:
20210910_225255_capture.jpg

@420Forever you can hush :rofl:

Wow that must take a lot of water for all those trees! Are those 12 gallon jugs? That would weigh 90 lb. each? They have a pinhole to leak out slowly, I suppose? You must have a tank truck to fill them. Sorry if I ask too many questions. Impressive grow!

Well those are 6 gallon cans.
Yup a slow dripp. Next year will be 55 gallon barrels on for each plant with a battery timer garden watering set up. As this was one of the problem with this grow. Lack of sun light and not enough water when needed.:pass:
These are the same strains... But here in lower Michigan. Where we had better weather, warmer a bit more sun light in July than what the northern land had. Not to say that the whole summer sky was clouded over with smoke from the fires out west.

Cage n yard grow same strains
pic was yeaster day.
20210909_194341.jpg
20210909_192854_(1).jpg
20210909_194451.jpg

I think these are the same as I shared yesterday.:shrug::baked::baked::chimp:

Was wondering what he was doing when he went into the closet earlier... I never bothered to get up and look. Seems a bit redundant since its legal here now but I suppose the sentiment stays till its legal everywhere.

PS, I was 5 when the flag was printed :rofl:

20210910_232639.jpg

I know I'm not the only one that would love to hear yr story...
I'll do my best.

Since around 2010, I knew I had an issue with diverticulitis. It wasn't until just a couple of years ago that it became a significant issue.

I spent most of 2018 and 2019 in an out of the hospital. It got a lot worse around the time I vanished from here.

During that time, though, I managed to crank out some decent harvests, and I really had a lot of fun sharing the experience with you all, and learning more than i ever thought possible in the process. Lest anyone thing differently, this is the best place on the planet to be if you want to grow canna properly.

Around the end of 2019, I got a love letter from the IRS. Without going into too much detail, I will just say that they claimed I owed them more money than I could earn in a decade. It cost me a fortune to fight them in court, and in the end I managed to eliminate a lot of what they wanted from me, but i am still paying them outrageous amounts of money each month for about the next year or two.

Early in 2020 it was clear that if I did not go to the hospital I was going to die.

At this point, things suck, and I have no time for AFN or much of anything else. I think that's when I kind of gave up growing with my future in such doubt. I mean there's not much point in starting some girls just to have them die. I've not grown anything in well over a year.

Into the hospital I went, and emergent surgery soon followed.

I do not know if or how many of you have had to live with an ostomy bag, but I can say for the uninformed that it is extremely demoralizing. Nothing boosts one's spirits quite like a bag of your own filth hanging off your belly. Particularly when it falls to the floor at your feet. In the middle of the grocery store.

So I kinda decided to just become a hermit. I figured it is best if I do not burden those that I care about with my personal problems, so I just went away.

I am back now, perhaps because I have come to my senses and finally recognize where my real friends are. You all have been a blessing to me over the years.

When I imagined telling this story, I think I saw something different in my head. I do apologize if this is more than you wanted to know.

Love every goddamned one of you, and I am proud to be among your company. Thank you for listening.

:bighug:

WildBill

Hopefully your rough road smooths out!

Mara Cachafa

If it's any inspiration, my little sister had her colon removed at 46 (cancer). In the following 22 years she has climbed every mountain in the White Mountains chain (with her ileostomy bag). This year, at 68, she camped the USA from coast to coast by minivan. You can do this. Survivor points:

Frank the Dank

Glad you’re back and doing better my friend!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back