Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1625622728478.gif

What’s up!?
What you got growing ?

Jesus just found out a buddy of mine died.. in a suspicious manner.
Oh wow
Right now I have a 3x4 tent and working on a little diy propagation/auto cab. But I have plenty of real estate to expand.
It became legal here on the first. I saw the canes coming up out of the cubes on the first. Here are my first legal marijuana plants at day 5.
Gorilla glue photo.

Attachments

• 25EA6A2A-77C4-4B30-A932-FADD11518BEE.jpeg
    25EA6A2A-77C4-4B30-A932-FADD11518BEE.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 22
Nice
Right now I have a 3x4 tent and working on a little diy propagation/auto cab. But I have plenty of real estate to expand.
It became legal here on the first. I saw the canes coming up out of the cubes on the first. Here are my first legal marijuana plants at day 5.
Gorilla glue photo.
Nice start I have grown Gorilla Glue before and it was a great one to grow and smoke :pass:

Gorilla glue photo.
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Nice

Nice start I have grown Gorilla Glue before and it was a great one to grow and smoke :pass:
That’s what I hear. That’s what the guy said I bought them for. Kind of got stuck with them. I was going to go with something more old school. But I’ve only heard good things about it. So I give it a go.

That’s what I hear. That’s what the guy said I bought them for. Kind of got stuck with them. I was going to go with something more old school. But I’ve only heard good things about it. So I give it a go.
Gorilla Glue #3 was the photo plant that I grew. Not finicky at all or hard to grow. Smoke was Mighty Fine also. I had a thread in the photo period section a while back. Good luck :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back