Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cookie is snickerdoodle cupcake! Obv a snickerdoodle cookie with cream cheese icing on it and man is it heavenly! :yay:
image.jpg

Thanks for the reply Mossy.
Okey, then i think i will have a look at Thailand. I might know some people in the north there.

I miss growing so much i would almost break the law to do it.

Hope you have a nice evening guys ☮☮☮

Some people were Born to Grow @MikaelAndreasSöderberg :watering:..wishing you Luck.........:wizzy:.

Think that 3rd pointer is actually from Jerry Springer!
View attachment 1340052

:crying:

Northern lights photo plant gang. Only wearing shoes when mandatory @MView attachment 1340075ossy

Nice one @Green Hornet .......:pass:......what sized pot you got her in.....?

Well! Had quite a bit of catching up to do in here. Love all the different perspectives everyone brings. A nice read and nice to see civil discussion on points that can get, a bit thorny. You are all definitely excellent people. Very happy to have you to talk with and grow with.

Sociable Media @DCLXVI ....... :pass: .....we are all grown ups...:crying:.....

Hello AFN. I used to hang out here a lot about nine years ago. Was growing and showing here the first couple days of the site going up. It just become legal here in my state and I’m growing again.

it’s been a long time.

Legal................:cheers:...CONGRATULATIONS @Cave Dirt Cody.....are you planning a grow to celebrate.....?

Right now I have a 3x4 tent and working on a little diy propagation/auto cab. But I have plenty of real estate to expand.
It became legal here on the first. I saw the canes coming up out of the cubes on the first. Here are my first legal marijuana plants at day 5.
Gorilla glue photo.

Ah...... :wizzy: ...Good Luck with them.......

Got the munchies and love peanut butter ? Peanut butter cookie with peanut butter on top and peanuts View attachment 1340172

Cookies....................
cookies.gif

Oh Jebus! Dat wuz funnay!

I thought the 'badass rapper' with a Star of David tat was a nice effect. I found it comical..........whether he intended it or not.

:biggrin: Best way to Start the day @WildBill :headbang:....how's the kitties coming along......has one Picked you yet........?

BTW...I Might have the Munchies........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back