Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, another rainy day thanks to Elsa... need to get off my ass and get motivated to get grow area rearranged... waterfarms came yesterday, autopots supposed to be here tommorrow... had to reorder ec meter off fleabay cause Apera did a refund for some reason, held the money for a week then pypal sent notice they refunded with no explanation.....so much for buying from manufacturer

:biggrin: Best way to Start the day @WildBill :headbang:....how's the kitties coming along......has one Picked you yet........?

BTW...I Might have the Munchies........:crying:
Yeah, my day started waaaaaay early.........again. No idea why at all.

Kittens are getting big. I have one that tolerates me the most.........especially at feeding time.:biggrin:
They all love "Cat Fishing" when I can play.

Hi all, I had to chop a plant this morning due to bud rot. I have a bucket of undried trim which I'd like to make canna milk out of. I've read a couple of recipes on the webs which are sometimes conflicting. Must I dry and decarb the trim? Or can I just throw the undried material in full fat milk or coconut milk and boil it up?

@mohawk warrior ..... :pass: ...outdoor shower.....?

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

Hi all, I had to chop a plant this morning due to bud rot. I have a bucket of undried trim which I'd like to make canna milk out of. I've read a couple of recipes on the webs which are sometimes conflicting. Must I dry and decarb the trim? Or can I just throw the undried material in full fat milk or coconut milk and boil it up?

Afternoon @Clem Fandango :pass:..sharing one.............must admit I've never heard of canna milk.....

If you don't get any answers....tag Man0..he is our processing Guru.........:pass:

Yeah, my day started waaaaaay early.........again. No idea why at all

Mine is exactly the same @WildBill ....:pass:..I'm blaming the heat.
by 2 pm in the afternoon I'm falling asleep on the settee......2am and I'm wide staring awake on the settee.....:shrug:..pfft......

Kittens are getting big. I have one that tolerates me the most...

That's cats for you..........:crying:.......

They all love "Cat Fishing" when I can play.

:pighug:

:crying:

Nice one @Green Hornet .......:pass:......what sized pot you got her in.....?

Sociable Media @DCLXVI ....... :pass: .....we are all grown ups...:crying:.....
Good Day Mossy the Northern lights is in a 5 gallon bucket and she is one of my outdoor 2021 entries TY very much :coffee:

Good Day Mossy the Northern lights is in a 5 gallon bucket and she is one of my outdoor 2021 entries TY very much :coffee:

Aye...I Thought so.....same as my 20ltr pots.......:headbang:.....she is going to be Tall........plenty of frame to fatten buds on......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back