Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha .. thanks for approving me buddy. I always thought I was pretty tech savvy, oh how wrong I have been, stupid computers. Will definitely delete this new account once I can get into the other mate. Is it ok to ask some questions underneath this account, got a lot going on in the tent and could really do with some advice/help? And would the best place to post some questions be the thread I first started under the Newbutoldgrower account to get some advice? Just don't want to clog up the wrong place with my annoying questions lol.

ya, jus continue to post in the thread u already started ;) ...with jus a brief explanation, even stonerz can figger out it'z u, so....:rofl: :thumbsup: ppp

Landrace Mazar iSharif

Landrace Mazar - contest plant pic1 -8-31-2021.jpg
Landrace Mazar - contest plant pic2 -8-31-2021.jpg

Hey everyone.

Was wondering if someone can help me get into my account? I have made this temporary account so I can get some help. I reset my laptop because it was running slow, and forgot to back up my passwords. Tried getting a reset email by pressing the Forgotten Password button, but not receiving the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated as world war 3 has broken out in my tent haha. Cheers

@Newbutoldgrower ..what is your old account Name...?

Hey everyone.

Was wondering if someone can help me get into my account? I have made this temporary account so I can get some help. I reset my laptop because it was running slow, and forgot to back up my passwords. Tried getting a reset email by pressing the Forgotten Password button, but not receiving the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated as world war 3 has broken out in my tent haha. Cheers

@Newbutoldgrower ..what is your old account Name...?

clue -> the email password reset thing hazn't worked in a coon'z age......................but u didn't hear that from me

Years.....but it looks like something we can't Fix....... :pass:

Hey everyone.

Check your mails...I've reset it for you..... :headbang:

Hey Mossy, just letting you know his old name is the same without the 2 on the end @Newbutoldgrower ...... Hope that helps you both

Cheers @CrookDog :headbang:...I Got it....eventually......2nd coffee.........:coffee2:...and I've reset it...

Rude awakening this morning...with thundering....running around getting everything off the patio...rain is light...for now...:windy:

Mother Nature warning us we are in September now...things are a changing.......:pass:..I Hate winter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back