Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @CrookDog :headbang:...I Got it....eventually......2nd coffee.........:coffee2:...and I've reset it...

Rude awakening this morning...with thundering....running around getting everything off the patio...rain is light...for now...:windy:

Mother Nature warning us we are in September now...things are a changing.......:pass:..I Hate winter...
Lol....... Other side here buddy....... 1st day of spring :eyebrows: ..... Planted couple of days ago.... Had some ground movement early this morning so probably got a few up now...... Gonna be a very fun grow

Lol....... Other side here buddy....... 1st day of spring :eyebrows: ..... Planted couple of days ago.... Had some ground movement early this morning so probably got a few up now...... Gonna be a very fun grow

T'was my Fault.... I said to hubby....1st Sept tomorrow....lets go down to the beach for a coffee..... :pass:

Morning folks,,,,,,

i just up after a ;long lie in,, for a change:coffee2: she like ya need ta do this ,do that ,i like

E-E7PSMWYAsbU5D.jpg

will find crookdog :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Always the way Mossy :funny:

Yup....I Should know better....

Morning @hairyman ..sorry...History thread is causing me with no amount of problems trying to get In...I spent 20 minutes yesterday just letting it buffer away while I made dinner...and it was still bloody buffering.... :doh:
1st Sept today....tourists Should be leaving in the next couple of days...out net speeds should improve.....:pass:

Yup....I Should know better....

Morning @hairyman ..sorry...History thread is causing me with no amount of problems trying to get In...I spent 20 minutes yesterday just letting it buffer away while I made dinner...and it was still bloody buffering.... :doh:
1st Sept today....tourists Should be leaving in the next couple of days...out net speeds should improve.....:pass:

nay worry,,,i posted a lot of pics on same page ,,,it causes it to lag with slow speeds':woohoo1:they lots of pics of the 4 common dragons ,,i thinking next time post into my blog page them cut and paste from their ..it transfer the pics without as much megs ..why i isn't sure but has worked before that way

i off for a bacon with cheese

New mars hydro giveaway,,,,simple to enter ,,what you waiting for, if you isn't in it you cant win it :thumbsup:

What’s up guys! Time for AFN Mars Hydro giveaway! Many of you guys might have heard of or used Mars Hydro products. What are your impressions, experience, reviews, or feedback about our products? Preach freely! Speak your mind! Whether you have or have no experience with Mars Hydro, you’re welcomed to this giveaway!

The feature of FC3000 LED grow light
【Small size】Professional small multi-bar LED grow light
【Quality Assurance】Using high quality Samsung Led chips and Meanwell power supply, low consumption and high output.
【Personal Grow】 Suitable for personal growing or specific small area growing
【Including UV, IR】Developed special spectrum with UV, IR for precise plant growth
【Uniform Photon】New self-developed uniform photon distribution

Giveaway

Prize: 1 FC3000 LED grow light
Rule:
1.Share your plants' picture and text growing description(light, area, strain, plants days,etc)
2. MUST tag #MarshydroFC3000.
3. Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here)
4. No offensive words, No negative words, No other brand LED grow lights' shot or words, No Politics words). Peace and love first.

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

Deadline: 15th Sept

*What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with FC3000 on the Autoflower forum.

Welcome to join us and good luck everyone!

FC3000giveaway.jpg

Looking for Winner-Mars Hydro FC3000 Giveaway!
Click here to join giveaway:#MarshydroFC3000
Autoflower growers special coupon code: AFN
E: sales2@mars-hydro.com
5 Years Warranty!
@Marshydro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back