Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexter says howdy! :shooty:
E75499E5-5F47-4F7E-9DDA-C343086D82A9.jpeg
D09223B7-F7FC-4FDB-AD3E-85C8ACDC71CE.jpeg
B53F3193-F91B-4EA0-888B-BECC7FE2725F.jpeg

He is def 1 lazy ass pup that’s for sure! :snooze:

oopzy :doh: seemz like me got stoned & missed it for a couple dayz, so here'z a doubleshot to make up for the daily dose of Eddie...Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

Hey everyone.

Was wondering if someone can help me get into my account? I have made this temporary account so I can get some help. I reset my laptop because it was running slow, and forgot to back up my passwords. Tried getting a reset email by pressing the Forgotten Password button, but not receiving the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated as world war 3 has broken out in my tent haha. Cheers

Hey everyone.

Was wondering if someone can help me get into my account? I have made this temporary account so I can get some help. I reset my laptop because it was running slow, and forgot to back up my passwords. Tried getting a reset email by pressing the Forgotten Password button, but not receiving the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated as world war 3 has broken out in my tent haha. Cheers

yup, i been thinkin sumthin like that probly happened to u when i approved ur new name yesterday, lol :rofl: clue -> the email password reset thing hazn't worked in a coon'z age......................but u didn't hear that from me :biggrin: :rolleyes2: @Mossy or one o' the other adminz can fix u up, so jus hang tuff & we'll getcha squared away :thumbsup: jus be aware that one o' the accountz will hafta then be clozed out, cuz one member can't have two accountz....jus sayin ;) ppp

yup, i been thinkin sumthin like that probly happened to u when i approved ur new name yesterday, lol :rofl: clue -> the email password reset thing hazn't worked in a coon'z age......................but u didn't hear that from me :biggrin: :rolleyes2: @Mossy or one o' the other adminz can fix u up, so jus hang tuff & we'll getcha squared away :thumbsup: jus be aware that one o' the accountz will hafta then be clozed out, cuz one member can't have two accountz....jus sayin ;) ppp
Hahaha .. thanks for approving me buddy. I always thought I was pretty tech savvy, oh how wrong I have been, stupid computers. Will definitely delete this new account once I can get into the other mate. Is it ok to ask some questions underneath this account, got a lot going on in the tent and could really do with some advice/help? And would the best place to post some questions be the thread I first started under the Newbutoldgrower account to get some advice? Just don't want to clog up the wrong place with my annoying questions lol.

I tried getting a lazy pic of these dogs but they see a camera and jump up to pose every time, sorry :smoking:
20210831_181839.jpg

oh nice the pic captured her blue in her eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back