Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking around it this am. Found the rubber seal for the drive shaft completely split in half at the hub end and grease all over the place. The abs, traction control and air bag light are on. There are a couple of sensors down there too, one being abs and maybe traction control??? Not sure on air bag
EP3

Been looking around it this am. Found the rubber seal for the drive shaft completely split in half at the hub end and grease all over the place. The abs, traction control and air bag light are on. There are a couple of sensors down there too, one being abs and maybe traction control??? Not sure on air bag
EP3
ABS sensors can just get dirty. Easy to check, clean or replace. Air bag light is common problem. Most of the time it's corrosion on electrical connections. You must disconnect the battery when working with air bags. If you can't just clear the light and it stays gone, disconnect and clean.
Any time you disconnect the battery or clear codes, your car has a reset routine to go thru for all codes to be gone, ready test must be passed before the car can pass a test.
The one thing I've seen on cars fro the UK is bad grounds due to all the corrosion. When you have odd codes that come and go or just won't go away, grounds can be the problem. Modern cars have LOTS more grounds than the simple grounding the engine block to the frame in the past. I had a guy that was a mudder and a bunch of just plain crazy codes. I HATE electrical trouble shooting, but when I dove into his problem, I found that the truck was grounding thru the transmission. He actually had damage in the tranny from this. In his case, I made up new heavy-duty grounds and sealed the connections.

I missed the really nice shot dammit! The sun was just perfect.......phone in the house. :biggrin:
Both girls got sprayed with Phyter dis AM.
IMG_20210827_072708588_HDR (2).jpg

I likey her SEXY middle!!!!!:woohoo::eyebrows:
IMG_20210827_072907913.jpg

Morning all! Thought I would try and get a bit more involved in the Daily chatter!

Got a notification that my Brothers in Farm seeds have just shipped - got myself some Prosecco https://bifbeans.com/seeds/p/procecco. Also ordered some of their Tent Spreaders as mine is being sucked in a bit by my extraction fan.

Hopefully they arrive unscathed after their long journey!

EDIT: @Zeromitch Cheers! And yeah, I was surprised I'd not seen them anywhere else tbh. Makes me wonder what other 3D printed stuff could be useful in a grow room :stir:
Also $25 for these heavy duty ones from gorilla grow tents! ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back