Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO. A lovely cup of Sumatra/Brazil today.

Seems to me a reputable tent manufacturer would include those as standard?
I actually said the same thing :rofl:. Tent is too damn expensive for this not to come with it.

ABS sensors can just get dirty. Easy to check, clean or replace. Air bag light is common problem. Most of the time it's corrosion on electrical connections. You must disconnect the battery when working with air bags. If you can't just clear the light and it stays gone, disconnect and clean.
Any time you disconnect the battery or clear codes, your car has a reset routine to go thru for all codes to be gone, ready test must be passed before the car can pass a test.
The one thing I've seen on cars fro the UK is bad grounds due to all the corrosion. When you have odd codes that come and go or just won't go away, grounds can be the problem. Modern cars have LOTS more grounds than the simple grounding the engine block to the frame in the past. I had a guy that was a mudder and a bunch of just plain crazy codes. I HATE electrical trouble shooting, but when I dove into his problem, I found that the truck was grounding thru the transmission. He actually had damage in the tranny from this. In his case, I made up new heavy-duty grounds and sealed the connections.
Thank you. I will clean up the sensors that are there and check what earth's I can find. Lol.
EP3

evening ,,,been on today and next 4 i think,,,just finished watering ,get the dog out and the days gone ,,, its only temp ,so grab it while i can :thumbsup:

You Driving....?..me Bro is HGV and he is doing 15 hour shifts 7 days a week.....and the poor bugger is 70...
He's just always done stupid hours....:headbang:

back to being self sufficient ,,jobs a good un,,,:woohoo1: ,,,

Bliss huh...?....nowt like your own grown.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back