Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @420Forever

i'll give the fur balls somz cookie repz :d5: :cheers:

Did you say Cookies @Kyote ........
cookie.gif

Those would be nice, gets annoying having to reset the humidity on the humidifier every time i fill up water.
I need to upgrade to the ac infinity controller 1st, I'm slowly getting my setup to where i want it, having extra income with this new job is helping
for sure.
View attachment 1357238
I'm slowly getting there :cooldance: :woohoo1:just need ink birds, Ac infinity controller, better leds for both tents, a good dehumidifier, auto watering of sorts, and microscope that is worth a damn lol and of course the odds and ends that need upgrading like the 2x2's exhaust but that stuff is last.
If u just have the regular 3 speed controller right now for exhaust fan the inkbird would be better IMO and cheaper! I have humidifier on low humidity and exhaust on high humidity! Then on temp controller have intake fan and a heater just in case! Also got em free thru inkbird rep thru IG! :d5:

If u just have the regular 3 speed controller right now for exhaust fan the inkbird would be better IMO and cheaper! I have humidifier on low humidity and exhaust on high humidity! Then on temp controller have intake fan and a heater just in case! Also got em free thru inkbird rep thru IG! :d5:
How does inkbird work with a humidifier that when the power is cut and turned back on the power button must be pressed for the humidifier to work(no idea how it works). My ac infinity has 8 speeds for the fan but i understand what you mean that the inkbird would do what controller 67 would do and save me money i just don't understand how to use it and i don't use IG or FB my free stuff must come from here or bought on amazon lol i'm super anti social like i don't leave the house unless its walmart or for work, i have social issues and ptsd, i can barely keep up with this 1 social forum :crying: i wish i could be different but i am me so i own it :cooldance:

I'm happy i can get all the help i need in 1 place tho :biggrin:

Thanks! I use an Inkbird along with an ACI T4 system so I'm trying to figure out how to use both as well.
t4 is 4 inch right? i would suggest always going bigger than whats neded so its not running 50%+ max speed all the time. i learned the hardway with my 2x2 getting a vivosun 4 inch that runs 70-100% 24/7 lol my 4x4 has a ACI 6 inch and i love it, runs silent and pushes tons of air. the problem could be the cheap vivosun fan but just trying to help with my bad experience lol goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back