Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the House Call @Boognelson87 ....:headbang:...it is Much Easier to spend your money when someone you know and trust drops a recommendation in......:pass:
Can't agree more I base most my purchases off afn recommendations or things I read or see that I like lol.

I got a gram of shatter today and have no way to smoke it till I get home. :shrug:

Stick a sliver under your tongue..or in your cheek.....sublingual absorbtion is da Bomb...don't swallow it...let it melt........:pass:

When Ms. MOG and I went to Maldonado, Indonesia diving the local dive guides had a homemade salsa that was so hot the tip of one fork tang touched to my tongue nearly blew the top of my head off. They had a local Indonesian name for the pepper I had never heard and sadly cannot remember now. Ms. MOG liked it but just a few drops on a plate of food was as much as she could do. She eats stuff much hotter than myself. A good Jalipeno or a little bit of Habinaro/Scotch Bonnet is plenty for me.

We keep this stocked at the house. I am the only one in the house that likes a little kick in their food though.

Attachments

• 20210820_154829.jpg
    20210820_154829.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back