Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick a sliver under your tongue..or in your cheek.....sublingual absorbtion is da Bomb...don't swallow it...let it melt........:pass:
I can wait till I get home. Get off work in 30 minutes. 30 minute ride home. Then I’m getting higher then pigeon puss……….vagina.
Then it off to get the she shed functional.

Was in the gh a bit ago and this Cookie monster makes me laugh every time i see it :haha: I had no idea :rofl:
Me wifee n daughter went to the mainland for the weekend to a wedding, so family time with AFN instead :smoking::pass:

cfv 8-20.jpg

It'z me n these two goof ballz of fur..
loki n emily.jpg

Was in the gh a bit ago and this Cookie monster makes me laugh every time i see it :haha: I had no idea :rofl:
Me wifee n daughter went to the mainland for the weekend to a wedding, so family time with AFN instead :smoking::pass:

View attachment 1357452

View attachment 1357458
It's the Gnome Poop!
Didn't you know that?
There's some Golden Triangle old hippie growers that use Leprechaun Poop exclusively.:biggrin:

View attachment 1357452

View attachment 1357458

...meanwhile, the gnome is lookin rather small now :coffee: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back