Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1629293772656.png
I See you Lurking and Liking.........:pighug:

Thanks @arty zan im trying lol
Only been playing with this for some years now lol to be honest I kinda knew I should have sniped fans and such after the first couple ones yellowed ..
Now I gotta find some dudes and collect pollen and do a lil match making after I smoke the finished stuff
May get an early jump on the photos and pollinate some clones

With this beeing a short visit to the monkeyhouse its just to call a prison to say that i want to do my time there, or show up.

There is no internet in jail in sweden but phonecalls to pre-determed numbers can be called.

Im not sure if i turn myself in or if i gonna grow weed :toke:

Thanks man :pass:

Sorry it has happened to you @MikaelAndréasSöderberg ....I'm with the majority Thinking better just get it Done and behind you.

I might get "lucky", there is one more option even im senstenced to jail and that is to wear an electronic device around my leg that allow me to go between work and my home

Fingers Crossed for this Option........:wizzy:.....

View attachment 1356744 I See you Lurking and Liking.........:pighug:
And replying good afternoon @moss
Still sound too hot where you are!
You got your paddling pool pool out yet?
Large Margarita full of ice and dipping you toes and nice large joint!
In really hot weather I soak a t-shirt in cold water , ring it out and stick it on!
Works a treat for keeping you cool!
Next car you get, aircon all the way!

:baked: everyday's a good day, I'm retired and have things to occupy my time..........Oh, and weed, yeah, I got weed, lol.

And a Pulse @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ...every day you wake up with a pulse is a good day........:headbang:...as I keep telling hubby.....

:crying:

Well i decided to buy more seeds since I'm working now :D and i seen the 5+5 sale on seedsman.com so i went with a few more strains i been wanting, why not :sweetseeds:

$89.65 -with shipping
View attachment 1356740
Yesterday’s mail
C6AE17F4-24AF-449D-81BC-A2DCDF9829DF.jpeg

The Jesey seeds and Band aid 13 were freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back