Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know they were out. I have enough for a year or two on hand.
I just checked the web site and they are only out of the 1000g One part but I see it is a new formula. I need to investigate to see what has changed. I hope they added Mg and S.
heheh Canada site.. they have only email when in stock on all products... do they need storage here or something? Can be arranged

Hey guys.

I got my verdict from court today. I got sentenced to three months in prison for roughly ~380 grams of some kind of cannabis.

So now in thinking of what i should do....

I will loose my job, my GF will be sad, will loose the flat i cant afford.

And all i wanted/want is to grow weed :smokeout:
Damn…. That sucks. Better days ahead. :pass:

Might as well try it.....explain it in terms that they like and probably a possibility. That you know you been a bad boy and except your punishment but it would be a better deal for society if you could continue to work so that you don't become a burden on said society and can continue to be a productive citizen
I'd rather do the 3 months and be done with it.
It may be different where he's located, but in the US, programs like that and parole can be used to keep that person in "the system" if they screw up.
Many years ago, I has a friend that got popped a few grams of pot. The offered him a year in State jail or 3yrs probation. He got popped on a drug test 2 1/2 yrs into it. They revoked him and he had to do a year in a State Jail anyway. The stigma of a non-violent felony conviction still follows him. Maybe someday that will be removed with legalization. He started his own business and is doing well now.

Well i decided to buy more seeds since I'm working now :D and i seen the 5+5 sale on seedsman.com so i went with a few more strains i been wanting, why not :sweetseeds:

$89.65 -with shipping
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.18 - 07.38.20.71.png

Looks like rain till end of August? Wtf is going on this season... yellowing hard, removed/removing all of those & its definitely water only, but the nicest one wants September lol
6937971D-50F9-452A-B052-79D38AA7A47C.jpeg
7E82FF7A-CDAF-478C-8EB2-3B7D15CB076F.jpeg

Last night a DJ changed my life with a bong lol

image.jpg

These genetics problems I can fix, watch me do it when I mix,
And if ya Clone the damn photos
Back cross avoid nono’s
And let the male bring pollen your way.
I said let the males bring pollen your way

Remix!!!

OMG.......we had to go shopping............:hurry:....although the shops have air-con....our cars don't......:pass:

Add mask and gloves and it is pretty suffocating........:pass:...

Humidity is 60%.....sky looked like thunder.....but I Think it is moving off inland...

OMG.......we had to go shopping............:hurry:....although the shops have air-con....our cars don't......:pass:

Humidity is 60%.....sky looked like thunder.....but I Think it is moving off inland...
Bacon ribs? do they only do them at the market?
If only at the market, get up real early and change the time on all the clocks.
Then tell hubby to get a shift on or you'll be lat to the market lol!:crying:
Yeah I'm not being serious but I hop you do get some ribs before this time next year!:headbang:

60 sounds lovely lol 97% here
But it is terrible with the masks and the heat.. makes me hope the elders are staying safe.

And thanks mossy
Starting to think all that weird growth that I was freaking out about is just a serious foxtail gene.. time to back away from Sativa a little good thing I got all these kush moms soon should be fun this winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back