Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1722.JPG

Still Hot enough to be Nuts up under the air-con...... :crying:

I went out to water the plants and the humidity is shocking....:pass:...instant sweat sheen.....

Thanks for the welcome and advice mate, appreciate it. I do Defoliation on my Photo's for air flow etc to keep the plants healthy, just having trouble with the Auto's due to misinformation I have picked up while researching. Thank you for clarifying that for me. When you say "cleaned up and maintained", how far do you take the clean up with Auto's? With my Photo's I usually clean up around the bottom third of the plant just before flipping them to flower, then do a full lollipop once the stretch is finished. I thought its best to ask instead of making a mistake that will affect my grow.

I am loving this site buddy, everyone is so nice and helpful. The atmosphere/vibe on this site is nothing like any other, so glad I joined up. I have learnt so much from here already, and looking forward to learning a lot more. Thanks for encouraging me to ask any question as well, it means a lot. As you probably know there is a lot of sites/forums/Facebook pages where you do fear that you will be belittled for asking a question, has happened to me a few times. It does make you hesitate to ask questions, so thank you.
Im just learning about VPD, DLI etc. I have been struggling with my environment during my current grows from the start unfortunately, we have had a really cold winter here in Australia. I have been trying to keep the VPD in optimal range by the chart I downloaded. I'm struggling a bit with working out the best VPD for the different stages of the plants growth, and not sure if the chart I am using is correct either(uploaded chart).
I am also starting to learn more about the signs/language the plants give out when they are not happy, but still lots to learn. I spend a lot of time with both grows, lockdowns have helped with that. Also had a couple of op's in the last year/year and a half, so at home recovering from them as well.
Thanks again for all your advice and taking the time to write it. Cheers

First, good luck with the crazy crap going on in your area of the world.
I'm kinda a minimalist on defol. Underside is cleaned up for air flow and to prevent media contact with leaves and prevent splash up from watering or nutes getting on leaves. Most of the time I clean up the lower larfy buds that are not going to make a quality bud, but it depends on that particular girl.

I don't believe in whole plant lolipopping with autos, some do here. My thoughts are every leaf absorbs energy to make buds. More leaves makes more bud.
As a norm, for exposure to the sun, defol is the last option, with LST and leaf tucking coming before in that order. LST also helps with good air flow. also

I use this VPD calculator on my phone. Real easy to use. Scroll down on the page for the dl link.
Just use the bloom button when the auto is flowering.

You'll know when your girl has hit it's DLI, when at the end of the light cycle your girls are drooping slightly from their praying position..
Also, in feeding, generally autos like less than photos. Just keep that in mind when feeding.................that true with organic and non-organic feeds.

This is just my take on things. You'll see all kinds of thoughts and methods here. Read read read! There's an insane amount of info here. Look at different grows and methods. Try and adopt what you feel works for you and your situation. Learn from your mistakes and mishaps. I think growing canna is an ongoing evolution in methodology.

Hey guys.

I got my verdict from court today. I got sentenced to three months in prison for roughly ~380 grams of some kind of cannabis.

So now in thinking of what i should do....

I will loose my job, my GF will be sad, will loose the flat i cant afford.

And all i wanted/want is to grow weed :smokeout:

Yeah, sometimes it's like I do more actual work than when I was working but at least I can stretch out my morning coffee till I feel like getting up off my ass.....on my 2nd cup and scanning through finviz looking for a possible buy. Already decided if BNGO stays down and dips closer to 5 I'll toss another 5 or 10 k at it. Got the dashskin on the avalanche the other day and waiting for the silicone odor to disappear then I got to do the tailgate cap and clean it up for trade in.......Still looking for something the wife can get into easily but not sure about the best option, wheelchair van, car with a slide out passenger seat or just a lower to the ground car......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back