Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I got my verdict from court today. I got sentenced to three months in prison for roughly ~380 grams of some kind of cannabis.

So now in thinking of what i should do....

I will loose my job, my GF will be sad, will loose the flat i cant afford.

And all i wanted/want is to do is to grow weed :smokeout:
Damn that sucks rocks.......Feel for ya

Hey guys.

I got my verdict from court today. I got sentenced to three months in prison for roughly ~380 grams of some kind of cannabis.

And all i wanted/want is to grow weed :smokeout:
Sorry to hear this, do you just turn yourself in later or do you get internet in prison?

Sorry to hear this, do you just turn yourself in later or do you get internet in prison?

With this beeing a short visit to the monkeyhouse its just to call a prison to say that i want to do my time there, or show up.

There is no internet in jail in sweden but phonecalls to pre-determed numbers can be called.

Im not sure if i turn myself in or if i gonna grow weed :toke:

Damn that sucks rocks.......Feel for ya

Thanks man :pass:

Well that's shit, 3 months. Things may turn out for the better. Start finding out about help to secure accommodation after your release as soon as you hit floor. Maybe see about classes that are available you might even get out earlier with a good attitude?
Good luck,
EP3

Wow
With this beeing a short visit to the monkeyhouse its just to call a prison to say that i want to do my time there, or show up.

There is no internet in jail in sweden but phonecalls to pre-determed numbers can be called.

Im not sure if i turn myself in or if i gonna grow weed :toke:

Thanks man :pass:
Wow, over here in the states we don't get that option, it's like a monopoly game here. Go straight to jail, do not collect 200 dollars. Always best to take care of legal stuff as soon as possible IMO.

Hey guys.

And all i wanted/want is to grow weed :smokeout:
That sucks, but it's just a bump in life.
Just do your time. Find something you can do while in there to make it as productive as possible, given your situation.
Try to get something set up for when you get out. Surely with the light sentence, there are social programs you can use to help you transition back to freedom in the real world.

Wow

Wow, over here in the states we don't get that option, it's like a monopoly game here. Go straight to jail, do not collect 200 dollars. Always best to take care of legal stuff as soon as possible IMO.
They don't mess about in the States! Uk they are soft as shite in comparison.
EP3

Wow

Yeah, ive been watching "Cops" and TV all my youth and documentarys from the states.
Many times ive been happy that i was born here as my record would probably given me life in some states there.

I might get "lucky", there is one more option even im senstenced to jail and that is to wear an electronic device around my leg that allow me to go between work and my home.

Yeah, ive been watching "Cops" and TV all my youth and documentarys from the states.
Many times ive been happy that i was born here as my record would probably given me life in some states there.

I might get "lucky", there is one more option even im senstenced to jail and that is to wear an electronic device around my leg that allow me to go between work and my home.
Might as well try it.....explain it in terms that they like and probably a possibility. That you know you been a bad boy and except your punishment but it would be a better deal for society if you could continue to work so that you don't become a burden on said society and can continue to be a productive citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back