Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hazy You Know the solution to a hangover.....?.......don't stop drinking......you Only get the hangover when you Stop...............:cheers:

:crying:
Aye you’re not wrong … breakfast is served
CC145982-E7EB-4991-A324-AB752913AB99.jpeg

Did u see they also have an expansion kit for testing flower %?? I know the pieces from that to but it individually and way cheaper! Instead of $150 for scale/ 10 syringes/ 10 syringe filters/ 10oz of 99% ISO instead I just bought a $35 milligram scale/ 100 1ml syringes for $12/ and 32oz of alcohol for $16! U use 1oz of the ISO for each flower test so kit that comes complete u only get 10 tests and then gotta refill it so easy and cheaper piecing it out!

Did u see they also have an expansion kit for testing flower %?? I know the pieces from that to but it individually and way cheaper! Instead of $150 for scale/ 10 syringes/ 10 syringe filters/ 10oz of 99% ISO instead I just bought a $35 milligram scale/ 100 1ml syringes for $12/ and 32oz of alcohol for $16! U use 1oz of the ISO for each flower test so kit that comes complete u only get 10 tests and then gotta refill it so easy and cheaper piecing it out!
got a scale already, got syringes, coffee filter works as a filter, and I got a gallon of 99%iso...(needed it for the acryllic resin countertops)

too damn bad we can't pick our families like we pick our friends..

Evening my favourite band of misfits :bighug:

It's been a fun few days monsoon rain roof and electrical repairs don't go well it's the blind leading the blind here :crying: glad I bit the bullet with the tent now got a few Oz of sweaty bud in a large box hiding at a friend's best I could provide should be ok if he burps and tumbles couple times a day right ????

I'll be staying at a hotel for a couple of weeks till my property is safe apparently "couldn't make it up"
"When life gives you lemons squeeze them in the eyes of your enemies":shrug: I'll be popping in when I can
THC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back