Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgle...gurgle.......
toom.gif
..making submarine noises.............:crying:...feel free to join in........

Mornin' stoners... :pass:
Nice ambers Mossy.... my first rip this am was some bout like it. Nuttin' else comes close.

Afternoon @automan2 .....nuttin....even prescription comes close for pain killing effect.......... :pass: ..Amber is the Bomb....

That's the bikini trim I did yesterday.....leaf...the calyx isn't as amber....yet......

I'd like to hang it a little longer for fattening........it is my first pot that has been fed from start to finish.........:watering:....so I'd Like a little More..

pleasesir.gif

Morning folks.......looking like more rain on my horizon, Elsa gonna come right up through Florida it seems.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .....:pass:..sharing one.......gawd you have had your share of rain this season.
Keep your head down...Stay Safe......:karmacloud:

Spending morning getting little bits together for a tincture to make nerd rope with......tested another inch of the commercial one I got, another blissful 7 hours of sleep....so figured I'd try my hand at it soon. Seems easy enough to make but % is gonna be a crap shoot.

Correct Mossy on your pharms observation....., although I always knew cannabis relieved various issues, it was through the MS org that I actually learned of the 'amber' effect... Seems that jar is emptying faster lately.

Looks like you came harder with the buffet last night.. opossum made ya mad huh..
How ya been buddy, you don’t call anymore lol
@Hazy You Know the solution to a hangover.....?.......don't stop drinking......you Only get the hangover when you Stop...............:cheers:

:crying:
Wise person once said...
You can’t drink all day if ya don’t start first thing in the morning.. Cesar’s anybody?

Morning folks.......looking like more rain on my horizon, Elsa gonna come right up through Florida it seems.
This must be the week of rain forecast again starts later today.. maybe I should give a lil feed right now.. but they still look happy..mdon’t wanna touch them lol even though they a lil light.. meh
Afternoon @automan2 .....nuttin....even prescription comes close for pain killing effect.......... :pass: ..Amber is the Bomb....

That's the bikini trim I did yesterday.....leaf...the calyx isn't as amber....yet......

I'd like to hang it a little longer for fattening........it is my first pot that has been fed from start to finish.........:watering:....so I'd Like a little More..

View attachment 1339294

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .....:pass:..sharing one.......gawd you have had your share of rain this season.
Keep your head down...Stay Safe......:karmacloud:
I got some Afghan poppies that’ll challenge that lol

How’s everyone this morning lunch evening what have you

Last edited:
Look what I found didn’t know I had this
image.jpg

Also check what happened this morning at the orgy
One
image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh man I think they gonna go this round
image.jpg