Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the mutant kush has just blown my mind I can’t capture it in a picture yet... but the fans... sparkling.. looks like glitter lol
252F2D6A-DED5-4137-BE92-0A493FDF10CE.jpeg

This ones better the sideways one.
image.jpg

Gonna be right deadly

One of summers special perks is fresh picked corn. From the plant to the pot in 5 minutes. You cannot get this flavor any other way. It was a small patch of only six plants so even with hand pollination not all ears are full. The whole story is in the food blog.

_DSC3975.JPG
_DSC3976.JPG
_DSC3979.JPG

This one has more moving parts :crying:

One of summers special perks is fresh picked corn. From the plant to the pot in 5 minutes. You cannot get this flavor any other way. It was a small patch of only six plants so even with hand pollination not all ears are full. The whole story is in the food blog.

View attachment 1352245View attachment 1352246View attachment 1352247

This one has more moving parts :crying:

Love it! Got to visit
My uncle for my corn and lemon tree and other medicines
I like mutants :baked:
I’ll keep you in mind then.. indoors or outside? If the tri node self topping transfers into offspring would be lst dream, but looks like side shootings don’t mimic the main shoot.. because this I believe it’s one of the seeds off that “warriors blood” I was going for but the pollen barely took.
So time for another male from my pile...
Found a think different seed off my Orginal monther! May not go and Orginal short stuff seeds that started it all lol

After my bday BBQ lunch and family hang out me and my better half trimmed our 2 his and hers miracle-gro plants and i have to say our bet for more yield was very very close.

Hers - my wife's plant, 3 gallon fabric with miracle-gro moisture control top dressed buildaflower and craft blend
She yielded 107 grams
20210729_142844.jpg

my "His" miracle-gro in 3 gallon fabric with same her's soil and top dress
Yielded 115 grams
20210729_142850.jpg

And the combined trim i decided to keep was 22 grams for a total of 244 gram for these 2 plants
20210805_225201.jpg

ran out of mason jars so i found these big sealed jars at walmart, they held 80 grams each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back