Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Facebook but it's really just an echo chamber for me to spout my left wing political views at no-one who listens, I only log in occasionally as it gives me anger issues :lol:
I gave up facebook when i was widowed, just got annoying seeing hurtful pics when people want to bring stuff back up and with the current status of facebook I'm glad i left it.

Life is too short for anti-social media.... :pass:

She Looks Happy @Green Hornet ....:wizzy:..Good Luck in the Comp......

Hi Jraven she's a northern lights photo in a 5 gallon bucket that is my 2021 outdoor entry :toke:

Wow @WildBill .....:pass:...

@Son of Hobbes is getting some t-shirts made up with Mossyisms.......:eyebrows:

You should make t-shirts for a living with slogans like this!

1627842837016.png

1627852329461.png

1627852396718.png

1627852426818.png

Hmmmmph........:pass:....anyone would Think I Nagged in the staff room...................Huh......?.....:crying:

You familiar with the artist @arty zan ? He's got a lot of good stuff out. Old timer:smoking:

No I'm not familiar with him @Jraven but I'd like to thank you for bringing him in to my world!
He also knows that gulls are gulls and not seagulls LMAO I'm such an old curmudgeony pedant!!
People can call'em what they like hehe, I'll just mutter under my breath and pretend I didn't hear anything. :crying:

Who you callin' old timer BTW? :rofl:
I'm a spritely 52 I'll have you know!

:doc1: God damnit even the emoji's think I'm old!:rofl:

I'll let you in on a secret, I went to a rave last weekend, no joke and still had it large!
What can I say but I am just an old hedonist!
altyern 8 nw4ao1.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back