Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, and girls.
how do i come in contact with someone that wants a calm and relaxed guy to grow their weed?

View attachment 1346293

View attachment 1346294

I believe i could grow plants like this everytime, maybe better as i did mistakes with her feeding,
and her enviroment wasnt perfect either, still - she looks fantastic.

I want to grow weed without risking to go prison for 2-3 years....
How do i do? :pass:

i will put a good word in with @ElonMusk pal ,your girls ,they awesome:bow: how long for the finish?

Im doing pretty OK... just thinking on where to grow without the risk of a long time in prison.

If i could just choose a place i would have choosen a place like this (legally ofcourse). (Google pic).
View attachment 1346323

Yes, i have ordered seeds. We will see what kind of grow i do but Wedding Cake och Zkittzy Gorilla is ordered :biggrin:
Thinking about lights, and AC as well after seeing that it is a must to get those frosty, sparkling buds.

I have not really read all the diaries on the forum so excuse me if i missed your grow.
Are you growing anything for the moment?

yea wouldn't we all,,,like ,you seriously you going pay me to do this ,,,lol,,

not been on for a while like yourself ,,,,i need to start posting in a new thread or stay in the replies to the one below

@Mossy

are blogs sticking ? if thiers a risk i think i will move what i fancy too a normal thread[/QUOTE]

This garden under Mars, blurple and 385 nm
IMG_20210722_152740.jpg
IMG_20210722_152709.jpg
IMG_20210722_152510.jpg

Anyone have the link handy for bushy’s food thread?? Think he wanted me to post some of my homemade food stuffs in it but I am too lazy to search all over and find it! :crying:

Move to a legal state with grow rights or become an activist in your state! And join NORML!

Guys, and girls.
How do i come in contact with someone that wants a calm and relaxed guy to grow their weed?

View attachment 1346293

View attachment 1346294

I believe i could grow plants like this every time, maybe better as i did mistakes with her feeding,
and her enviroment wasnt perfect either, still - she looks fantastic.

I want to grow weed without risking to go prison for 2-3 years....
How do i do? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back