Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy :bighug:Thanks for the slaps, and checking in. Hanging in there. Just happy to be able to grow me own and stay lit in these crazy times.

Thats the girl :headbang:,,, tangerine dream it was ,,,too smoke was a real scent of orange like you broken into a tangerine and it had sprayed you in the face,and i could smoke it in the day without putting me in zombie mode but relaxing enough and kicked in the mind at same time,,

good to see you about,,i saw the like on instagram i think on my new one :toke:,,i hit saftey concerns at beginning pandemic so was off line from lots of things, last i recall you had two big pot girls outside with a backdrop of a huge garden :cheers:

Guys, and girls.
How do i come in contact with someone that wants a calm and relaxed guy to grow their weed?

20171207_171637.jpg

20171207_162527.jpg

I believe i could grow plants like this every time, maybe better as i did mistakes with her feeding,
and her enviroment wasnt perfect either, still - she looks fantastic.

I want to grow weed without risking to go prison for 2-3 years....
How do i do? :pass:

Last edited:
How are you doing pal,,,,your starting new grow i think you said,,,,,,how's that going , you going to have to do it small scale or you got a container turning up:coffee:

Im doing pretty OK... just thinking on where to grow without the risk of a long time in prison.

If i could just choose a place i would have choosen a place like this (legally ofcourse). (Google pic).
legal grow.jpg

Yes, i have ordered seeds. We will see what kind of grow i do but Wedding Cake och Zkittzy Gorilla is ordered :biggrin:
Thinking about lights, and AC as well after seeing that it is a must to get those frosty, sparkling buds.

I have not really read all the diaries on the forum so excuse me if i missed your grow.
Are you growing anything for the moment?

Check out @Wian over 1 LB grow here:

He has been awarded the 1 Lb badge.

View attachment 1346050

Way to go Wian!
Baad mon !!! Woot woot!
Pulling elbows! Go team!
I hate to burst your bubble and maybe you will have better luck than me. Out of 8 Wedding Cake BX1 regulars I got 1 to germinate and it was a male. I still have 2 seeds but not worth the time and effort for me.

:goodluck:
Definitely not what I expected... for the price the seeds sold at... smoked some the other day rest is still sitting there smells floral almost with a shit taste

Check this out. Blooms once every 8 to 10 years. Called a corpse flower because it smells like rotting meat! Yuck. But freaking awesome. BTW this is a live feed.

Couple of those in Toronto... fuckin worst thing ever.. so gross
Some more pup pics. Still waiting for his ears to go upright like they should for a Corgi.
View attachment 1346264View attachment 1346265View attachment 1346266View attachment 1346267

@St. Tom
Get some sponges and tape the ears up.. you may have waited to long.

Sup peoples!! Interesting thing in the orgy..
The big one , started a banana smell. wtf!! Where’s that come from lol
image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back