Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baad mon !!! Woot woot!
Pulling elbows! Go team!

Definitely not what I expected... for the price the seeds sold at... smoked some the other day rest is still sitting there smells floral almost with a shit taste

Couple of those in Toronto... fuckin worst thing ever.. so gross

Get some sponges and tape the ears up.. you may have waited to long.

Sup peoples!! Interesting thing in the orgy..
The big one , started a banana smell. wtf!! Where’s that come from lolView attachment 1346334
5.4mg/gram?!?!?! WHATS UP WITH THE LIGHTWEIGHT SMOKE AMIGROW??? :crying:

And the solo cups,,just for comparison

IMG_20210722_145753.jpg
IMG_20210722_145600.jpg
IMG_20210722_145657.jpg
IMG_20210722_145642.jpg
IMG_20210722_145313.jpg

Morning pals and pal-ettes. It looks like a nice day but a sort of mediocre canna growing day, low 50's and cloudy. A peek into the chaos of the greenhouse where it's currently 56F but should warm up ok today :thumbsup: :pass:
P_20210722_074350.jpg

Thats the girl :headbang:,,, tangerine dream it was ,,,too smoke was a real scent of orange like you broken into a tangerine and it had sprayed you in the face,and i could smoke it in the day without putting me in zombie mode but relaxing enough and kicked in the mind at same time,,

good to see you about,,i saw the like on instagram i think on my new one :toke:,,i hit saftey concerns at beginning pandemic so was off line from lots of things, last i recall you had two big pot girls outside with a backdrop of a huge garden :cheers:
Lots of royal eff up since then @hairyman . Always trying to mash a couple more plants in my space. Sound familiar? Seems a few folks have had security concerns of late. Better to be safe. Gonna take a break from growing for a few months. The last two pots of weed in the tent come down early August, and no OD girls this summer. Veggie patch in full swing, but happily not in pillar/botrytis patrol now.
I hope your security concerns are behind you. Not sure of your new handle in IG. Thinking it is Dragon related? After the break, a repro of SD and DDxSD is planned. Long live the dragons!

I am readin but was just too stoned to reply :rofl: I thought about it and I just had a bunch of questions like what kind :thumbsup: of soil what will the grow style be I would make up a small batch of this stuff. It sounds like a winning ticket to me.

View attachment 1346177View attachment 1346176
Lmao, that recipe was posted in my thread. That’s daz’s supersoil recipe to use with unamended roots organic.
My used soil is roots:happy frog:coast of maine Strot mix

I was asking how much recharge to use on 90 gallons of used RO/HF/COM

I got a response from full duplex, who asked a “guru”(and I thought I had asked a guru lmao) and still couldn’t really get an answer. Is my 1lb bag enough?

I am readin but was just too stoned to reply :rofl: I thought about it and I just had a bunch of questions like what kind :thumbsup: of soil what will the grow style be I would make up a small batch of this stuff. It sounds like a winning ticket to me.

View attachment 1346177View attachment 1346176
Also I literally have this exact mix and ratios sitting in my yard for me to mix up today lol. I am using this on my next LAG(light assisted greenhouse MOG lol) and I will be using it on my re used soil as well. It’s the tits

Lots of royal eff up since then @hairyman . Always trying to mash a couple more plants in my space. Sound familiar?

The more plants the more chance of following that winner :thumbsup: i kill more than i grow:crying:

Gonna take a break from growing for a few months

i had six months not growing and a few month growing micro :smoking:,before that ,just couldnt help meself:crying: i they would have fitted in a a carry bag:biggrin:

Not sure of your new handle in IG. Thinking it is Dragon related?

perhaps it was a random like from a # you follow,, #pathofthedragon420 nowt much their yet another thing i will get around too:smoking:

Long live the dragons!

:dragon3: indeed :pighug:

Got chilli peppers and coriander in the wings
IMG_20210722_150849.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back