Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when autos came in at 25%...
Is this why lowryder sometimes needed a garbage can over it to flower.. makes so much sense now that I read that..
I see why you said that one girl awhile ago looked like jem..
nice pictures @hairyman

Thanks for rep slap everyone,

Garden flower showed up
image.jpg

Some sorta vine...
maybe African something I forgot name

Last edited:
Happy Caturday AFN.......torrential downpours here, seems like an inside day...on a good note less chance of fireworks in the neighborhood so dogs won't be so nervy
Coming up on 4th of July, it's greener than it's been in a longer time than I can remember specifically. High is going to be only 87*F with a low tonight of 65*F.
If the clouds would stay away, maybe my poor mutant Pinky girl would grow some more.................and maybe if it doesn't rain, I can feed them the way I want. The last two times I planned to feed, it rained.

Good thing my new growroom is ready and I'll drop 5 seeds today. 4 new girls that I haven't grown and one to reverse to make seeds. Gonna do a whole plant pollinating and hopefully make enough pollen to save for some crosses. I have a little 2.3ftx2.3ft tent that will be running something for seed and pollen making all the time.
Four 15 gallon pots in the 4x4 should make for an easy grow and big girls!

Coming up on 4th of July, it's greener than it's been in a longer time than I can remember specifically. High is going to be only 87*F with a low tonight of 65*F.
If the clouds would stay away, maybe my poor mutant Pinky girl would grow some more.................and maybe if it doesn't rain, I can feed them the way I want. The last two times I planned to feed, it rained.

Good thing my new growroom is ready and I'll drop 5 seeds today. 4 new girls that I haven't grown and one to reverse to make seeds. Gonna do a whole plant pollinating and hopefully make enough pollen to save for some crosses. I have a little 2.3ftx2.3ft tent that will be running something for seed and pollen making all the time.
Four 15 gallon pots in the 4x4 should make for an easy grow and big girls!
yeah, haven't had anything growing for a week and starting to get antsy, still looking at another 2 weeks maybe before I'm ready.

Tthats where i put it,,:biggrin:,,i only just remembered it was easier to post pics on me phone ,and write on the pc ,,,i dont feel i am stoned enough to deal with myself very stoned yet :smoking:,,

No worries....it is just a Pain to Find. If you have problems use site Search...that is the only way I get there.

@hairyman ...you got good cooling on the tent....?
We have just gone 40C plus with a strong Southerly wind....straight up from Africa...... and I Think it is on the way to the UK...
My girls almost completely dried out in 2 hours.......:pass:...UK growers..prep up.......:watering:

47.1C/98F recorded on the patio floor.............and the thermometer was still ticking up............I just had to get indoors.... :pass:

:hurry:.............

No worries....it is just a Pain to Find. If you have problems use site Search...that is the only way I get there.

@hairyman ...you got good cooling on the tent....?
We have just gone 40C plus with a strong Southerly wind....straight up from Africa...... and I Think it is on the way to the UK...
My girls almost completely dried out in 2 hours.......:pass:...UK growers..prep up.......:watering:

it was a big help :pighug:,,i stuck it in my signiture so i dont have to go looking

i got a nice floor fan which will go real high and a 5 inch temp extraction fan i don't struggle like i did in cupboard:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back