Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so many pages.............. Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I get so angry at human stupidity.......... I have three prescriptions at the pahrmacy. They would start calling me incessantly to tell me it was time to refill them 2 weeks before I needed them so I opted to have them automatically refill. Two of them refill on one day and they start calling at least 3 times a day to inform me they are ready for pick up. Then the third refills 2 days later and then it starts to call so now I get 4 or 5 calls a day. So I pick them up this morning and ask to have all three filled on the same day. "oh we cannot do that" why not. "the computer wont let me" Then can we stop the calls for the first two and just let me know when the last is ready? "No you can only turn off/on all notices but if you have an online account you can just go online to see if they are ready" If the first order is not picked up in 5 days it goes back to stock. This is only two days after the third is filled. So I thought ok how about going with 90 day amounts. "Oh your insurance won't allow that". How can something so simple be so fucked up? It is mind boggling.

I have too much to do to start attitude adjustment.......................................

I get so angry at human stupidity.......... I have three prescriptions at the pahrmacy. They would start calling me incessantly to tell me it was time to refill them 2 weeks before I needed them so I opted to have them automatically refill. Two of them refill on one day and they start calling at least 3 times a day to inform me they are ready for pick up. Then the third refills 2 days later and then it starts to call so now I get 4 or 5 calls a day. So I pick them up this morning and ask to have all three filled on the same day. "oh we cannot do that" why not. "the computer wont let me" Then can we stop the calls for the first two and just let me know when the last is ready? "No you can only turn off/on all notices but if you have an online account you can just go online to see if they are ready" If the first order is not picked up in 5 days it goes back to stock. This is only two days after the third is filled. So I thought ok how about going with 90 day amounts. "Oh your insurance won't allow that". How can something so simple be so fucked up? It is mind boggling.

I have too much to do to start attitude adjustment.......................................
2FCC0687-B54F-4090-8ABF-EEECAA2FCDAA.gif

Morning/day/night guys again.

I could not hold it back.....

Im not sure what to grow. Its a ton of seeds, but something that caught my eyes were - Wedding Glue Auto and Gorilla Cookies Auto by Fast Buds.

They look fantastic, but are there any other options i missed?

Morning/day/night guys again.

I could not hold it back.....

Im not sure what to grow. Its a ton of seeds, but something that caught my eyes were - Wedding Glue Auto and Gorilla Cookies Auto by Fast Buds.

They look fantastic, but are there any other options i missed?

I Think they would be really Great crosses to get your grow back on with @MikaelAndreasSöderberg ... :headbang:

FastBuds have good..strong growing crosses that you don't have to Fuss over......:watering:....

A little something I’m throwing together. I think it might be for autos but, I keep changing my mind.
5F60E551-44F6-44B2-B2F8-11922F70729A.jpeg

Where would a guy get some top shelf auto reg seed? Since the ten years I’ve been gone auto fem seed has taken over. Not that I’m against them or anything, but not what I’m looking for ATM. Every where I look they are either out or don’t have regs at all.
:smoking:

Yeah..me too...Thank you everyone for the Reps.... :bighug: ..all Appreciated.........:pass:

Evening @Frank the Dank ...hubby is back on the hunter gatherer job........:paleo:..he brought me lamb chops......:woohoo:

The neck was delicious....but OMG.....not before Sept/Oct when we need the Heat in the kitchen.....:whew:
Haha yes, long cooking time on those tough cuts. :pass:Lamb chops sound great! I’ve been thinking about getting some lamb soon…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back