Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 ..... Top 5?!?!?!?

:bighug:

:crying::crying::crying:

I'm just playin' D420!! ^_^

Not Sniggering.....................................................at all............................................:angel:.........................

mutt.gif

But...you might smell me Smiling............
thTWMLF7B2.jpg

JEM.....where you get JEM @Jraven .....?

Rolling mist on the mountains is Lush........... :headbang:
Rich Boys Toys @Jraven ..... :headbang: ...I Must get some shots next time I'm in Santa Pola marina.....there are some mega boats there too....hubby stands drooling.....
Got them from our pal @BCBudlady
These rich folks never seem to get off their boats I think they're afraid of us :rofl:We do see some fancy ones here occaisionally but you wouldn't call it common. Jeez, you go over and ask them when cocktail hour starts and they get all hostile:crying:

There ya go @blue ….one day you will live in infamy somewhere in the vicinity of dereks nipple :rofl:

Ooh err missus.........
1626364778176.png

Yeah, maybe someone else is better to explain it then me. But trust me, i really, really tried to explain that the... yeah, you know the rest
:superhero: ....... :doc3:...

So, i have my sons today so im off for today.
Have a wounderful day guys :zen:

You too @MikaelAndreasSöderberg :headbang:

I suppose it could be a lot worse!! :crying::crying:

:nono: Not with Your reputation for Erogenous Zones......
cooper.gif
...we'vej ust paid the Fines off from the last time......:doh:

I reckon you could get away with it too :rofl: .... if you can fill 4 pages of LS before Aunty gets back

:devil:

She's only got a 4 page tollerance!! :rofl: :rofl:

dragoneye.gif

finger trim..finger trim..finger trim.......I had to break the bodies down..........:eyebrows:

Hehe I am a crazzzeh guy. And I love my peeps. Also a very big reason for doin it is I am meeting Full Duplex in a few weeks. And I am gonna embarrass the heck outta him

Oooh @derek420colorado .....you are doing another show...for Bud Entries or just to look around......?.....

Got them from our pal @BCBudlady

Excellent....I Hope you get colours....... :headbang:

Jeez, you go over and ask them when cocktail hour starts and they get all hostile:crying:

Yeah...I Heard they got Nervous when you started chopping the carrots into the Hot tub.....dunno why....?.........:pass:

1626367970000.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back